Weekend Server Rate's Modifier

Weekend Server Rate's Modifier 1.4

No permission to download

GeekGoggles

Donators
so if I normally pick up 2 stone on the weekdays and I set your config Harvest amount to 5 will I be picking up 10 stones on the weekend or will I be picking up 5 also if I don't want to change my baby mature speed what would I put there please and thank you for the help it would be nice to have a command to Force Trigger or Force cancel so admins can test
The settings you dont want to change set to your DEFAULT settings :)

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

GeekGoggles

Donators
Love your plugin man had a great weekend ;) Runs smooth on my 6 Cluster. Keep up the hard work mate ;) I would like to start my own plugins here soon. Just gotta dive into google haha.

GeekGoggles

Donators
I noticed something weird. But maybe it was due to a server crash, Servers have been crazy since Tlc Update. But my Motd did not revert back properly. It only added back in 1 word. For now I have motd change disabled. I can not further test this cause there is now weekday settings excet. Let me know if it was a crash issue or not really love this plugin mate. Just though I would let you know. Plugin logs had no errors.

I just installed this, is it correct that it will start working next weekend and not this weekend? Also I want to have x3 XP/Tame/Harvest. Can I leave craftxp at 1.0 or do i need to change that to 3.0 too?

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
I just installed this, is it correct that it will start working next weekend and not this weekend? Also I want to have x3 XP/Tame/Harvest. Can I leave craftxp at 1.0 or do i need to change that to 3.0 too?
You need to set everything else on default. So if you have 5x egg hatch and you don't want that to be affected by the plugin, you need to config the line to have 5x. Otherwise, you can experience it will change your settings when the Weekend Rates is activated.

Regards
Foppa

You need to set everything else on default. So if you have 5x egg hatch and you don't want that to be affected by the plugin, you need to config the line to have 5x. Otherwise, you can experience it will change your settings when the Weekend Rates is activated.

Regards
Foppa
I don't understand the craftxp multiplier, i have never used it and only use the normal xp one and set that to 3.0

GeekGoggles

Donators
Does it pick up local time?
Not sure what you mean. I have it running now with MOTD disabled. Working fine but everything seems to run fine except reverting the motd but I have only tested this one weekend but it effected all 6 servers the same way motd said RULES: thats it left out like a paragraph!

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Last edited by a moderator:

GeekGoggles

Donators
So I was trying to have this start friday end sunday wouldn't that be.

"StartDay":5,
"EndDay":1,

Seems to not be working for me. Not sure if i'm doing something wrong. I have tried the toggle command. But doesn't seem to work for me either. I have updated this to the last ver the plugin reloads but that's about all I can get it to do.

Last edited:
Seems to have problems when changing MoTD back to normal sometimes. Not sure why.

Example:
"NormalMOTD":"Welcome!\nLine2\nLine3"
When the event is off and returns to NormalMOTD, sometimes only states: "Welcome" and not line2 or line3.

This oddly does not happen all the time. Only sometimes when switching the MOTD when using line breaks.

Any thoughts as to why this might be going on?

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Seems to have problems when changing MoTD back to normal sometimes. Not sure why.

Example:
"NormalMOTD":"Welcome!\nLine2\nLine3"
When the event is off and returns to NormalMOTD, sometimes only states: "Welcome" and not line2 or line3.

This oddly does not happen all the time. Only sometimes when switching the MOTD when using line breaks.

Any thoughts as to why this might be going on?
As for I have noticed it mess up the config and if you do a regular restart of the server it will be messed up.
But a workaround is just to reload the plugin!

/Foppa