Weekend Server Rate's Modifier

Weekend Server Rate's Modifier 1.3

No permission to download

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Weekend Server Rate's Modifier - Change server rates over the weekend and revert back after it

Weekend Rates

Source: Click Here

Features:
  • Set multiple multipliers to change over the weekend
  • display chatbox text when weekend rates enabled / disabled
  • display notification when weekend rate enabled / disabled
  • Automatically reverts multipliers back to the normal settings after the weekend
  • Customise message colours
  • Customise messages
  • Change MOTD over the course of the weekend...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

JesterSuave

Donators
This is a cool idea. Are these done on the fly or is it a 'set it once and forget' type thing? I ask because my server does weekends boosts but they change each week depending on vote.
Are these settings applied and then a restart performed?

You guys blow me away with these plugins lol. Keep up the awesome work.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
you can type /wrreload to refresh the setting but you must do this before the weekend comes or it wont apply the new settings during changing them when it is the weekend it will only apply for next weekend and after that, also you must be logged in as a admin to type this command in chatbox

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
yes on weekends :) just edit what u want them to be at the weekend in cofing.json

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
just as soon as the day hits (it checks every 10 mins for activation till its activated then it checks every 10 mins to deactivate it)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
sadly i tried automatically switching pvp settings even found friendly fire ones tried toggling them but the server did not allow pvp. how ever i can make it work if the server was a pvp server and just deny pvp all week till its the weekend or visa versa but it would defiantly have to be a pvp server and not a pve one good idea will add it

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
im making a PVPScheduler plugin your server would have to have pve as false but it will have the option to protect against pvp, structure damage, dino damage and all configurable down to the enable / disable hour and day

so if I normally pick up 2 stone on the weekdays and I set your config Harvest amount to 5 will I be picking up 10 stones on the weekend or will I be picking up 5 also if I don't want to change my baby mature speed what would I put there please and thank you for the help it would be nice to have a command to Force Trigger or Force cancel so admins can test