WeaponDamageCustomizer 1.2

No permission to download

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
WETBATMAN submitted a new resource:

WeaponDamageCustomizer - Change the damage values of weapons with high customizability!

--Ability to change weapon damage values based on wild Dino/tamed Dino/Player

--uses a multiplier meaning this effect scales on top if you have a good blueprint

---does not touch structure damage only increasing/decreasing damage to characters

---will probably also work with modded weapons if they have similar names to vanilla items

how it works?

this plugin will apply a set multiplier of your choosing, let's say you have a rifle that does 100 damage, you set rifle damage...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Website
www.twitch.tv
I'm just reporting a small bug if you use any stacking mods along with this plugin like the mod stack me more the damage calculation are any gun that uses ammo from that mod will not work but anything that doesn't use animal from that mod like the tech gun and the sword or say the Pike or melee weapons do work

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
I'm just reporting a small bug if you use any stacking mods along with this plugin like the mod stack me more the damage calculation are any gun that uses ammo from that mod will not work but anything that doesn't use animal from that mod like the tech gun and the sword or say the Pike or melee weapons do work
you probably have the weapon name wrong as it checks by the ingame item name and stack mods should have no effect on this, use the debug option set to true and shoot anything with the gun you want to modify, the name of the item will be printed to the server console