Vote Rewards - Rewards users for voting for your server

Features:
  • Reward users for votes with items / dino's
  • Support gamble based rewards
  • Fixed or random based Quantity's item rewards
  • Fixed or random based Quality item rewards
  • Fixed or random based Level Dino Rewards
  • Fixed or random change of Blueprint reward
  • Ability to set Reward chance on items setting this value to 1 == 50% chance to win setting it to 3 == 25% chance
  • Supports multiple vote sites

Chat Commands:
  • /claim - Checks for...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Temil2006

Donators
OwnProx :: works great, really like this, however if I could make 1 request. can you please add a max number of items/dinos to give as a reward? I want to be able to have 10-15 items and 5-10 dinos, but only want for 1 item and/or 1 dino to be provided. right now, there is a chance that multiple items, and multiple dinos are all given. if that makes since?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
yeah totally does a way to limit the rewarded items so they dont get too many if they was super lucky good idea ill get it added at some point today.
funny part is i did think about adding this but then i kinda forgot about it while developing the plugin haha

Temil2006

Donators
yeah totally does a way to limit the rewarded items so they dont get too many if they was super lucky good idea ill get it added at some point today.
funny part is i did think about adding this but then i kinda forgot about it while developing the plugin haha
yea I hear ya. another thing I noticed which kind of goes hand in hand with the first request is, also set a Minimum reward. now that might seem like a weird question because it's like "what? you always get a reward" ..well, as of right now, as you stated if you are lucky, you could get multiple. well, think about if you are unlucking.. you would get nothing, lol. in my testing, I acually had that happen and thought t was a bug/problem because it told me i collected a reward, but it didn't give me anything. I can only assume that was because I was unlucky and didn't hit any of the percents ;)

I think when you add in the "limit to only X number of rewards" it would take that into account, but figured i would mention it just in case.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
you could make it so a few items are at -1, yeah it might be a good idea to have a Min & Max Rewarded items setting to prevent over rewarding / under rewarding its a good idea will defiantly think of a good way of implementing it later this evening.

freekill

Donators
Website
discord.gg
How would I go about removing one of the 2 sites in the config? like I don't use tracky?

I just removed that section but now the server crashes when I type in /vote

Shadowsong

Donators
How would I go about removing one of the 2 sites in the config? like I don't use tracky?

Would like to know the same for when i add this to my servers

freekill

Donators
Website
discord.gg

Anybody have any idea? It still crashed the servers when I use any of the commands ingame

Shadowsong

Donators
Didn't realize before but the atlasserverlist site you have is the "copycat" version that was put up after the original. This site is more widely used - https://atlasserverlist.com/ same url without the "s" at the end of server.

If they have the integration, would be great if it could be added :)

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
maybe it will help i just dled the latest api and tested it with that and it loaded fine for me good luck