Unicode Rcon

Unicode Rcon 1.2

No permission to download

free_sc

There is a bug. The rcon has no response when restart finished and nobody login in. The rcon resume normal until someone login in the game.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Sly

Donators
Its broken.. players are not displayed and the commands do not work via rcon

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
This plugin would double our Battlemetrics RCON commands when we added points with the Ark Shop. After reading Sly's comment, I took a chance to remove Unicode plugin, and now all our commands work successfully. To be honest, I don't even know what the plugin did, lol. I think I know what it was supposed to do.

it resets server for a reason after this happened several times I removed the plugin and it is fine again now.

Last edited:

SaiyajinGod

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
www.survivalzone.es
it resets server for a reason after this happened several times I removed the plugin and it is fine again now.
Be careful, this plugin sometimes repeats a single command several times. It gave me many problems with the store, I had it automated loading the points by rcon and once gave a player more than 20,000 when I had to give it only 800. I had to change the store script to load the points for mysql uu

The broadcast messages were repeated many times ... In the end I withdrew this mod and these problems disappeared.