Unicode Rcon

Unicode Rcon 1.2

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Unicode Rcon - Unicode support for RCON

Plugin adds Unicode support to Rcon. This means, you will see real messages instead of "???" symbols after installing it. Keep in mind that not all Rcon clients might support it. This plugin was tested with ARKon.

Installation:
  1. Install ARK: Server API
  2. Copy "UnicodeRcon" folder to "ArkApi/Plugins"
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Website
vk.com
The plugin did not work. And continues to derive <?????>. Maybe I did not update the API itself. Because the console shows version 2.1. Although I downloaded a new one.

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
It works on accepting Russian words, but sending Russian characters to the chat via Rcon also does not work. The chat comes <?????>.
It was made to properly display messages sent from the server. I will look if it's possible to do same with receiving also.

Zinf

Website
vk.com
Greetings. The plugin is very useful, but it seems to me that it does not pass Unicode into the game, and the other plugins do not accept it.

ViR

Not working for me. Still have ?? when someone type unicode char (ie. Ł Ć or ф ц д).

RCON does not display the "???" symbol, but it is displayed correctly. However, there are still problems. Server messages and notifications still show the "???" symbol. Developers Can you solve this problem? Thank you very much for your support of Chinese. I believe you do not have racial discrimination.
2.png