Teleport 1.9

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Yea the plugin logs say nothing I have looked at them. If I had a crash log I would have posted it. But if the server terminates then there is no crash log to write. And that's what was happening the server would close/terminate not even crash. After I removed this I have had no issues and no server crash in 2 weeks now.
Checked windows logs?

Yea the plugin logs say nothing I have looked at them. If I had a crash log I would have posted it. But if the server terminates then there is no crash log to write. And that's what was happening the server would close/terminate not even crash. After I removed this I have had no issues and no server crash in 2 weeks now.
do other plugin will make server crash?which?

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
And I never said there was an issue with the plugin. I just stated removing it stopped all my crashing issues.
it will make server crash,please repair it,thanks.
I have tested this now and yes. The plugin makes the ark server crash but not right away!

Command used: /tp /tpa /tpr

Also noticed that the cooldown seems not working. Put on 5 seconds just for a test but it kept on saying that that player is busy with another teleport.

The thing that can look confusing in the dump is that I can look like it isn't the plugin that affected the crash. But tried 4 times by using /tp to a player and after 1-2 hours the server crash.

Anyway, I have attached a dump file :)

Attachments

I have tested this now and yes. The plugin makes the ark server crash but not right away!

Also noticed that the cooldown seems not working. Put on 5 seconds just for a test but it kept on saying that that player is busy with another teleport.

The thing that can look confusing in the dump is that I can look like it isn't the plugin that affected the crash. But tried 4 times by using /tp to a player and after 1-2 hours the server crash.

yeah,sir,good job.

GeekGoggles

Donators
Great work ;)

Didn't think it was my Box Lolz!

KAP

Donators
is there a dependency on permissions possible?
when will the server crashs be solved?

thanks KAP

Mavrick

Is there a trick to this so it works?

cheat tpd <Distance> - Admin Teleport all tribe tamed dinos to you <Distance> : 1 - 8000

I did 'cheat tpd 1000' and nothing teleported to me.

Is this plugin utilizing permissions yet? Only certain uses with 'X' permission can utilize this plugin etc.

Just curious, thanks!