Suicide 1.0

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Currently, if you capture someone they can simply can /suicide.

This needs some checks around it or maybe some punishment for the action if they do while in prisoned

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
Currently, if you capture someone they can simply can /suicide.

This needs some checks around it or maybe some punishment for the action if they do while in prisoned
checking if there wearing handcuff's & not sleeping would be good enough ?

trevorjd

Player on my server /suicided. His corpse was not where he was standing when he issued the command. Eventually we found it 100+ feet away at the bottom of the ocean and it wasn't lootable.

patcher

Donators
Player on my server /suicided. His corpse was not where he was standing when he issued the command. Eventually we found it 100+ feet away at the bottom of the ocean and it wasn't lootable.
Sounds like a game issue. Not sure if it had anything to do with the plugin.

trevorjd

That's certainly possible, but given how the teleport, cross-server chat & extended rcon plugins have bugs, I felt it worth mentioning.

trevorjd

Interesting. I only have a small group but no one has reported problems with corpses being missing or inaccessible except this one time. To make it even worse, it was when I asked him to /suicide because we were troubleshooting a problem with flying elephants!

Sakura

TheArk.Life
Donators
Website
www.theark.life
Interesting. I only have a small group but no one has reported problems with corpses being missing or inaccessible except this one time. To make it even worse, it was when I asked him to /suicide because we were troubleshooting a problem with flying elephants!
tames flying away is also another atlas bug