Structures limit 1.1b

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

BOOM

hello pliz guys i need you help for this ligne
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret.PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret'"
i change this for this and is not work
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureHeavyTurretBaseBP.StructureHeavyTurretBaseBP'"

KoenZ

Donators
Hi, Thnx for this Plugin!

I have one question: Where can I find the output file for the GetBp command?

thnx!

Temil2006

Donators
would love to try/use this plugin, however I'm getting an error telling me that it requires a newer version of the API. I have confirmed I'm using API v1.2 which is the newest and just posted/updated 2 days ago. is there a way around this or do I just have to wait for this plugin to be updated?

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
would love to try/use this plugin, however I'm getting an error telling me that it requires a newer version of the API. I have confirmed I'm using API v1.2 which is the newest and just posted/updated 2 days ago. is there a way around this or do I just have to wait for this plugin to be updated?
It's Ark plugin, not for Atlas.

01salocin

I have everything set in the configuration, the maximum limit is displayed but not of the structures I have set...
do I have to enter something to activate? (the limits)

Ixel

Donators
I too would like to see something like this made for Atlas. Not for the claim flags but for certain structures like the lighthouse or lantern, and also a general limit per zone.