Structures limit 1.1b

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Structures limit - Limit the structures of a tribe or a player in the whole map

Limit of structures per tribe/player in the whole map.

Configuration:
JSON:
{ 
  "General":{ 
    "MaxAmount":10, // General max amount of structures per tribe or player
    "CheckInterval":30, // Update interval in seconds
    "NotificationDisplayTime":4.0,
    "NotificationScale":1.3
  },
  "Structures":{ // Specific structures limit, uses asset path
    "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/BuildingBases/StructureTurretBaseBP.StructureTurretBaseBP'":2
  }
}
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

EDIT: "MaxAmount":10, // Is the TOTAL amount of structures per tribe or player in the entire Server.
In the Specific Structure I was doing it Wrong. But corrected.
I have Tried to use the spawn code, but is the BP of the Structure, not the BP that Spawns the Item..
Working for now.. Will be Testing it.

Last edited:
How to add multiple structures? can u give an example-code?
"Structures": {
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Small/BP_CropPlot_Small.BP_CropPlot_Small'": 1,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Medium/BP_CropPlot_Medium.BP_CropPlot_Medium'": 2,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Large/BP_CropPlot_Large.BP_CropPlot_Large'":3
},

Last edited:

r2range

Plugin Developer
mind posting this open source? want to check if i can use this to edit the ark demo timer for some structures.

Hi where i can find
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/CropPlots/Small/BP_CropPlot_Small.BP_CropPlot_Small'"
but for other structure ? foundation metal and foundation s+ metal for example

hello, the config also works with the ark structures? I have tried with mods and if it works, but for example a sleeping bag or a bed and it does not work

{
"General": {
"MaxAmount": 10000,
"CheckInterval": 30,
"NotificationDisplayTime": 4.0,
"NotificationScale": 1.3
},
"Structures": {
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide.PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'":1
},
"Messages": {
"ReachLimit": "Has alcanzado tu límite de estructuras"
}
}

Hello, I need to put these objects to maximum:

"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide.PrimalItemStructure_SleepingBag_Hide'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Campfire.PrimalItemStructure_Campfire'":3,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Large.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Large'":20,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_CropPlot_Large.PrimalItemStructure_CropPlot_Large'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Forge.PrimalItemStructure_Forge'":10,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench.PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator.PrimalItemStructure_Fabricator'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Pipes/PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_PowerGenerator'":4,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge.PrimalItemStructure_StorageBox_Huge'":10,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge.PrimalItemStructure_Industrialforge'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Modern.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Modern'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_ChemBench.PrimalItemStructure_ChemBench'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Grinder.PrimalItemStructure_Grinder'":0,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Turret.PrimalItemStructure_Turret'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret.PrimalItemStructure_HeavyTurret'":100,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek.PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek'":20,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'":1,
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekShield.PrimalItemStructure_TekShield'":1,

Has anyone managed to Block mod structures? I sucessfully Blocked vanilla structures, but I AM having problems to Block structures Plus (S+) structures.

Has anyone managed to Block mod structures? I sucessfully Blocked vanilla structures, but I AM having problems to Block structures Plus (S+) structures.
Example:

"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/CloningChamber/BP_CloningChamberPlus.BP_CloningChamberPlus'":2,
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Vivarium/BP_Vivarium.BP_Vivarium'":10