Shop Rewards & Stats

Shop Rewards & Stats 1.2

No permission to download

SaiyajinGod

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
www.survivalzone.es
Log in on the web for the first time, kill 10 players, 500 wild dinos, 1000 wild dinos, 2000 .... Get a wyvern baby of each species (I'll do that with the ark alert system :D) and what I'm going to happen ^^

Sorry for the double post, I was going to edit and I did not realize, I can not delete it.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

SaiyajinGod

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
www.survivalzone.es
Nothing, I've tried but I do not know what I'm doing. Could you adapt it for mysql like other mods? I can consult sqlite from the web but it is quite complicated, besides I would have to make a database per server, if I use the same for all I would fail. :(

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I know it is with this plug-in on the map valguero we get severe lag spikes every time we kill something when this plug-in is running it comes and goes sometimes unloading the plug-in and reloading it will fix the problem for a little while I'm posting my configs because I have nearly every dinosaur that arcs ever made in the config file I'm running a new config file that actually took out a lot of dinos just to see if that might help but what I do know it is this plug-in that is causing the lag spikes

Attachments

look and tell me... work on dinos wild ?? when u killed dinos wild u get rewards points ?

your configs look fine I'm not sure what your problem is exactly the one suggestion I can make is maybe the plugin didn't load on your server I've had this happen a couple times for various reasons try (cheat plugins.load ShopRewards) also my other suggestion is you need to make sure that you have the exact blueprints for the dinos you're trying to kill to get reward points in the wild for like on my server we use classic Flyers so for all the flyers I have to put the classic flyer blueprint instead of the regular flyer blueprint so I have to use this blueprint path for an Argent
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Argent/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
not this path
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
you have to do that for any dinosaur that gets replaced on your server by mod or something I hope this helps

Website
steamcommunity.com
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I know it is with this plug-in on the map valguero we get severe lag spikes every time we kill something when this plug-in is running it comes and goes sometimes unloading the plug-in and reloading it will fix the problem for a little while I'm posting my configs because I have nearly every dinosaur that arcs ever made in the config file I'm running a new config file that actually took out a lot of dinos just to see if that might help but what I do know it is this plug-in that is causing the lag spikes
Nope... runs fine on my 4 clusters on Val, as well as the other 6 maps

Garra

Hi Guys, i have my arkshop running on a map in gtxgaming server, and now i have started a new map clustered with this one... this new map has no arkapi installed, so i installed it, but the question is... how can i make the same arkshop work in booth maps? (its not working over mysql) i want that the players that travel trought his cluster be able to access to their points, no a different one in each map... can someone help me? thanks

Last edited: