Shop Rewards & Stats

Shop Rewards & Stats 1.2

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Revoolt

Donators
it is possible to specify the ammount of dinos to be killed before getting points? or X amount of players ?

如果我需要被杀,玩家将失去积分,100分,杀手将获得50分,我应该怎么设置它?
“PlayerRewards”:{
“已启用”:真实,
“ReceivePoints”:20,
“AdditionalPointsPercent”:3,
“LosePointsPercent”:80,
“NegativePoints”:假的,
“消息类型”:“通知”,
“NotificationDisplayTime”:10.0,
“NotificationScale”:1.3

leobud

I am not able to get any points on kills. i have attached the config.json. i cant see anything wrong with the file. i can run mystats and see stats but i don't get any confirmation of points on a kill and i don't get any points.

Attachments

freekill

Donators
Website
discord.gg
Hi,

Is it possible to edit the config in a way that you do not lose points when killed by a tamed dino, but only when killed by a player itself?

nosborbr

Any way to add option to give reward from Rcon port execute. So will can give players reward for time log in game from the same plugin.

I'd be interested in commissioning an update similar to how Servershop plugin has the ability to reward more points to certain ranks to do something similar where if they have certain ranks through this they get more max/min points.

Hi, I am having a problem that is not recognizing player Identities. Even if delete the Database this occurs. And this bugs everything, Players stop ranking. I will try later a database dele with plugin re-install.
Code:
{
  "FullName":"Shop Rewards",
  "Description":"Rewards for killing dinos and players & stats",
  "Version":1.1,
  "MinApiVersion":2.3,
  "Dependencies":[
    "ArkShop"
  ]
}
Code:
{
  "DinoRewards": {
    "Enabled": false,

"PlayerRewards": {
    "Enabled": true,
    "ReceivePoints": 2,
    "AdditionalPointsPercent": 0,
    "LosePointsPercent": 0
  },
  "Stats": {
    "DisplayTime": 25,
    "TextSize": 1.3
  },

Attachments

Slayerx-9

Can someone help me out with the config please? i used the JSON formatter website to double check my coding just to be on the safe side before i add it to my eternal server and ive come up with some errors that im not understanding how to fix...can someone take a look at the config and let me know what i need to fix please...im using Notepad ++ when doing the config and the JSON formatter says the errors start at line 4046 all the way to then end of the config page...like i said im not sure what the error is meaning or how to fix it lol so please help...and all the config has is all vanilla dinos and all eternal dinos since my server is modded of course lol just so you know what your looking at

Attachments

KingsTV

Can someone help me out with the config please? i used the JSON formatter website to double check my coding just to be on the safe side before i add it to my eternal server and ive come up with some errors that im not understanding how to fix...can someone take a look at the config and let me know what i need to fix please...im using Notepad ++ when doing the config and the JSON formatter says the errors start at line 4046 all the way to then end of the config page...like i said im not sure what the error is meaning or how to fix it lol so please help...and all the config has is all vanilla dinos and all eternal dinos since my server is modded of course lol just so you know what your looking at

you problem is somewhere below 3227 idk where i search but not time for this sry^^ somewhere between 3227 - 5000

Website
steamcommunity.com
Perhaps you should look first at making your json file... a json file! THEN we can address what might still be wrong.

https://gyazo.com/ea1c31385955e8f50b077c05f2b5e89a

Last edited:

KatKilmowski

Donators
Is there a way to just say, if it's a wild dino, give them points at these levels as opposed to having to have a blue print for every single dino?
Same with players: if a player is killed, who is not in your tribe, give points?
Would that be possible?

thanks!