Shop Rewards & Stats

Shop Rewards & Stats 1.1

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Website
steamcommunity.com
Are there any limitations to how many dinos can give rewards? Or how many steps each dino can have for increased points?

I currently have 6 dinos giving points, each with 5 levels of payout. Suddenly now the plugin wont load.

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Any chance you could add a cooldown feature? You can only kill x amount of dinos every x amount of minutes/hours/seconds.
This will allow servers with donation systems set up in place to use this without points being exploited.

Scrainer

Donators
Is it possible to give them points for killing wild dinos and lose points for killing tamed dinos?

Another request: Can you add the option to give items and points for killing another players? (if possible setting the minimum level.

Thanks!!

Website
steamcommunity.com
Any chance you could add a cooldown feature? You can only kill x amount of dinos every x amount of minutes/hours/seconds.
This will allow servers with donation systems set up in place to use this without points being exploited.
The VIP points awarded could be used for donors. Or set an automatic RCON call to give X amount of points per day.

Is it possible to give them points for killing wild dinos and lose points for killing tamed dinos?

Another request: Can you add the option to give items and points for killing another players? (if possible setting the minimum level.

Thanks!!
There is no way to do that currently

Slayerx-9

Hey yall! just want to say yall have been a big help with helping me get the coding right for the Ark Shop and i just wanted to get yalls opinion on weather or not the coding i have for the Shop Rewards is up to date and if there are any errors in it that i cant see since im very new with this whole coding thing lol...let me know what if anything needs to be fixed..still having trouble getting the plugins to work on my server but i think after the Ark Shop was fixed thanks to Foppa that my issue might have to do with the coding for the Shop Rewards system now lol

Attachments

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Hey yall! just want to say yall have been a big help with helping me get the coding right for the Ark Shop and i just wanted to get yalls opinion on weather or not the coding i have for the Shop Rewards is up to date and if there are any errors in it that i cant see since im very new with this whole coding thing lol...let me know what if anything needs to be fixed..still having trouble getting the plugins to work on my server but i think after the Ark Shop was fixed thanks to Foppa that my issue might have to do with the coding for the Shop Rewards system now lol
Your Shop Rewards config looks fine to me, doesn't it work when you boot the ark server with it?