Shop Rewards & Stats

Shop Rewards & Stats 1.1

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop Rewards & Stats - Rewards for killing dinos and players & stats

Rewards players for activities using Shop. This plugin also add stats and leaderboard. Currently, only player kills, deaths and dino kills are counted.

Planned features:
  • Leaderboard output to Discord

Configuration:
JSON:
{
  "DinoRewards":{
    "Enabled":true,
    "Dinos":[
      {
        "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'",
        "Award":[ // Award may depends on dino level...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

xsilversagex

Donators
Sweet you made it!
Small suggestion just to make config easier / quicker could you allow us to stack dino BP's under the one config..or will this already work?
Code:
"blueprint": [
                                "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Dodo/Dodo_Character_BP.Dodo_Character_BP'",
                                "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/rex/rex_Character_BP.rex_Character_BP'",
                                "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/EventRewardsByStarLordKK/PearlyOtter/PearlyOtter_Character_BP.PearlyOtter_Character_BP'"
                                "Award":[
          {
            "MinLevel":1,
            "MaxLevel":20,
            "Points":1
          },
          {
            "MinLevel":21,
            "MaxLevel":50,
            "Points":5
          }
        ]
      },

xsilversagex

Donators
Feature Request if possible...it would be amazing...Could we have the plugin add a Tag or Icon of some kind to the players name in chat when they type in global based on their top 3 rank? Eg Rank one PVP kills
Global chat:
PVP#1 Silversage: Hey guys!

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Feature Request if possible...it would be amazing...Could we have the plugin add a Tag or Icon of some kind to the players name in chat when they type in global based on their top 3 rank? Eg Rank one PVP kills
Global chat:
PVP#1 Silversage: Hey guys!
Good idea. I think it can be added to 'Chat tags & colors' plugin when it will be released.

xsilversagex

Donators
Feature Request:
Option to make the points from Dino kills only count if killed by a player / Weapon, Not if killed by a Player dino.

xsilversagex

Donators
Feature request:
Config to make the top 1-3 players on the Player leader board award a higher % of points when killed, Like a bounty for killing top 3 :p

guido

Could I set this up in a way that players LOSE points if they kill tamed dinos? I notice you can take away points from players that have been killed, but this might make a good incentive for players not to recklessly kill all of a tribes dinos. @Michidu

Ronniek09

Donators
Could I set this up in a way that players LOSE points if they kill tamed dinos? I notice you can take away points from players that have been killed, but this might make a good incentive for players not to recklessly kill all of a tribes dinos. @Michidu
But what about open world? Or if you are raiding or defending? You get penalized for killing their dinos? Don't think this is worth his time IMO.
Use the mod Passive Protection.

guido

You're right @Ronniek09 Time would probably be better served making a passive protection plugin! The current ones on the workshop are buggy and not currently being updated.

nosborbr

May it have the option to /reload as well and schedule a time to it happen so we can use it as start event on kill certain type of dino on that interval.

Is it possible to set different points per level of player kills? So that players don't just farm the newly spawned players?

Like if a player is level 1-20: 0 points, 21-30: 5 points, etc...

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Is it possible to set different points per level of player kills? So that players don't just farm the newly spawned players?

Like if a player is level 1-20: 0 points, 21-30: 5 points, etc...
You can give them % from the amount the victim has, it's not likely that newbies would have a lot of points.

I would love to see a player level option too. I would love it even more if I could take point away from someone killing super low level players. discourage griefing a bit!