Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Rumaan

heres my config file im so lost please help
Here you go, I fixed it up for you. Here are some tips as well to help you:

You need the bit at the top about MySQL so that that shop API knows to not look for a SQL database (I think).
The curly brackets "{ }" tell the code the start and end of a section.
Every end "}" needs a comma "," after it, until the end.
The last "}" does not need a comma after it.
This website (https://jsonlint.com/ ) will help you double check your code. If it doesn't clear that, it won't work. This doesn't guarantee it will work though, so you need to be aware of what you are adding and how.

It's a little bit of a learning curve, but it's mostly copy/paste then fill out the details. GL!

Attachments

sputtman

I running a trio tribe server. Its unfair for the solo players to only get x1 points and trio tribe gets x3. Anyway to make solo players get x3?

Avijarel

Hi, is it possible to change the color of the output of /shop i dont like the strong green.
I have found alot of color change in Message but not for Shop

Katsa888

Hellow. So I have three groups in my ark shop plugin. Now, how do I change the groups that players are in so that they earn the specified points? Thank you very much for your time. Feel free to contact me on discord, or here.
{
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": false,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "apitest",
"MysqlPass": "12345",
"MysqlDB": "apitest"
},
"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 6,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 5
},
"Original_Streamers": {
"Amount": 7
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 15
}
}
},
How do I give players these roles? Through the permissions plugin? If so, once I create the groups, how do I make it so they recieve more points as per these groups I've pasted above? Thank you for your help and time. I've been trying at this for hours and no one seems to know how. Please contact me here or (prefferably) by discord. Katsa Korah#3401

chucko

Hi im having some trouble trying to add points, trying to give to myself to test my shop is in full working order. I use the AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> command but i get (SERVER) Couldn't Add Points message am i doing something wrong??

Attachments

sputtman

Hellow. So I have three groups in my ark shop plugin. Now, how do I change the groups that players are in so that they earn the specified points? Thank you very much for your time. Feel free to contact me on discord, or here.
{
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": false,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlUser": "apitest",
"MysqlPass": "12345",
"MysqlDB": "apitest"
},
"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 6,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 5
},
"Original_Streamers": {
"Amount": 7
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 15
}
}
},
How do I give players these roles? Through the permissions plugin? If so, once I create the groups, how do I make it so they recieve more points as per these groups I've pasted above? Thank you for your help and time. I've been trying at this for hours and no one seems to know how. Please contact me here or (prefferably) by discord. Katsa Korah#3401
you have to create the groups in perm
Permissions.AddGroup original_streamers - Adds a group.
Permissions.RemoveGroup - Removes the group.
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission to the group. Wildcard character (*) would give all permissions to this group.
Permissions.Revoke <Group> <Permission> - Revokes a specific permission from the group.
Permissions.PlayerGroups <steamid>- Lists all player's groups.
Permissions.GroupPermissions<Group> - Lists all group's permissions.
Permissions.ListGroups - Lists all groups and their permissions.

Permissions.Add steamid original_streamers

Meloin

*PLEASE HELP :(* My server crashes whenever I use a kit, /points works etc. but when I use a kit, sometimes it doesnt give me all the stuff that it's supposed to, and the server freezes then boots me and crashes. Could someone help me with this by any chance? (attached)

Attachments

Last edited:

Katsa888

you have to create the groups in perm
Permissions.AddGroup original_streamers - Adds a group.
Permissions.RemoveGroup - Removes the group.
Permissions.Grant <Group> <Permission> - Grants a specific permission to the group. Wildcard character (*) would give all permissions to this group.
Permissions.Revoke <Group> <Permission> - Revokes a specific permission from the group.
Permissions.PlayerGroups <steamid>- Lists all player's groups.
Permissions.GroupPermissions<Group> - Lists all group's permissions.
Permissions.ListGroups - Lists all groups and their permissions.

Permissions.Add steamid original_streamers
I eventually figured it out, but I didn't expect the two plugins to work like that. I'm very inexperienced. Thank you anyway!