Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

This config was previously working for me until an update, it'll load fine then upon server restart the shop will no longer load. This occurs over multiple servers and the shop works fine with a default configuration in place. I don't want to have to completely recode this many items into the shop if possible, I'd just like to fix what I have. I don't really understand what's vital that I'm missing, if anyone can tell me I'd be grateful.

Attachments

leobud

This config was previously working for me until an update, it'll load fine then upon server restart the shop will no longer load. This occurs over multiple servers and the shop works fine with a default configuration in place. I don't want to have to completely recode this many items into the shop if possible, I'd just like to fix what I have. I don't really understand what's vital that I'm missing, if anyone can tell me I'd be grateful.
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat"

should be
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat'"

With that fixed, the shop stops working after server restart still. The shop works once after reloading it and all of the items can be purchased, but breaks as soon as any of my servers reboot. Thank you for spotting that though.

players keep randomely getting "Insufficient permissions" error when trying to get the starter kit that is for default, i have it set to amount 3 and they do /kit starter and sometimes it says "Insufficient permissions" whereas other times it works straight away. Attached is the island config

Attachments

So I have the proper MySQL Installation, my next problem is I have no idea what to do with it yet lol
I need to setup a database for a shop for a cluster server.

Hi, just want make a question maybe stupid dont know...
on shop the i can change the payment from points to another stuff like ingots / coins / element something like that ?
i still want get the points but the shop part want know if can use another "coin"

thanks

arxon

Donators
Website
www.survivalsalvaje.com
It is possible to configure per permissions a purchase by points to unlock engrams ?, for example:

Code:
"ShopItems":{  

"tekengram":{  // Engram

"Type":"unlockengram",

"Description":"Engram TEK Boots & Gloves",

"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",

"Price":20,

"Items":[

{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"

},

{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"

}

]

},

RomanGod6

So im new to this config type am using your cheat sheet but I loaded what I ahve so far into the plugins folder and the shop and points dont work says somthing about permissions and even tried reloading it via rcon so any suggestions?

Attachments

I bought a kit then when I tried to /kit <name> to redeem it, it said I didn't have permission. Now when I /kit to view kits it says none are available for me... Config looks normal and is validated, I am in Default group and no permission is listed for the kits in config...

Yetisteven

Same thing happened to me, for some reason it worked after I saved the json file agai and reloaded arkhop
arkshop.reload in your rcon will reload the shop in game

Yetisteven

So im new to this config type am using your cheat sheet but I loaded what I ahve so far into the plugins folder and the shop and points dont work says somthing about permissions and even tried reloading it via rcon so any suggestions?
This is my config for my server. You're welcome to use it or reference it. Just know however, that I do have items from specific mods (like Primal Fear, Eternal, ARKomatic, awesome teleporters, photonsentry n turrets, weapons bench, etc). If you do not have those mods, you will need to remove those Items. If you need any help, let me know!

Attachments