{
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":false,
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"apitest",
"MysqlPass":"12345",
"MysqlDB":"apitest"
},

What is this bit at the top for? Should I edit it at all? It's been a while since I've edited a config for this, and I don't recognize this bit.

Edvan04

[ArkShop][error] (c:\users\224801\desktop\ark-server-plugins-master\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::TryAddNewPlayer) Unexpected DB error database is locked
[ArkShop][error] (c:\users\224801\desktop\ark-server-plugins-master\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

Who knows what the error is?

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
[ArkShop][error] (c:\users\224801\desktop\ark-server-plugins-master\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::TryAddNewPlayer) Unexpected DB error database is locked
[ArkShop][error] (c:\users\224801\desktop\ark-server-plugins-master\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

Who knows what the error is?
are you using the same database for multiple servers ?

What bit are you talking about?
Everything that I copied and pasted is in the default config file at the top. I've never seen it.
The owner of the cluster wants to use the same database for each server but to have unique shop configs in each server (so connected points across servers).

So i'm trying to setup a server cluster with two maps. The shop and all of my plugins work on the first server, but not on the second one. Like even the API doesn't load on the second server.. what am I missing?