Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

testark

how to fix it?
03/31/19 20:53 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.306] cannot use value() with null
03/31/19 20:53 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Attachments

Humanized

Quick question.
How do I make the shop give more than 1 stack of something. For example I want to sell 200k adv bullets, but they only stack to 1k so it only gives you 1k when you try to purchase it.

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Quick question.
How do I make the shop give more than 1 stack of something. For example I want to sell 200k adv bullets, but they only stack to 1k so it only gives you 1k when you try to purchase it.
add the stack multiple times till it's whatever amount you want to spawn

Sly

Donators
There's a bug with groups. The points you earn in a certain interval will not be paid according to the highest value. For example, the player gets viptier status with 80 points per half hour, the player gets another group by getting only 40 points, the player gets then only 40 points. @Michidu

Riddick

Hi i was wondering if there was a guide for how to setup everything for the shop api for a streamline server as i am having troubles trying to get it to work.

I managed to get the shop to work, but now I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I have set up a starter kit which you can get 10 times. But even if a new player joins the server, he has no starter kits. Here's the code :

"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":10,
"Price":250,
"Description":"Starter kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false,
"Items":[

I didn't put the rest as everything works in the kit. The other kits are working fine, only the starter one that doesn't work.

Also, the console commands are not working even if I'm admin, from now I only use RCON commands in RCON but would like to know how to get the console to work.

Thank you

I managed to get the shop to work, but now I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I have set up a starter kit which you can get 10 times. But even if a new player joins the server, he has no starter kits. Here's the code :

"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":10,
"Price":250,
"Description":"Starter kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false, change it to true
"Items":[

I didn't put the rest as everything works in the kit. The other kits are working fine, only the starter one that doesn't work.

Also, the console commands are not working even if I'm admin, from now I only use RCON commands in RCON but would like to know how to get the console to work.

Thank you