No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
hello ! I buy kits but no spawn for me ! why?
Well, that could be anything!
Maybe you filled in the wrong blueprint path, maybe you used a mod blueprint that your server doesn't have. And did you claim your kit after you have bought it?
Anyway, It would be easier to know this issue if you upload your config file and described more in details what you did and what you typed :)

Your path is fine.
Are you using a dedicated server? And what version of the API/Arkshop do you use?
Thank you Foppa, it is a dedicated server, we rent a box and remote host it from there. 4 maps in total, all have the most recent api and shop installed, 2.6 for shop, not sure of number for API off the top of my head.

DoC

Banned
FYI: Selling items causes all players to disconnect and hangs the server. Probably due to the WC API kill off update!!!

StiGMaT

remove them from the config?
im using 1 config for all maps... this is running on the same pc.
so that would remove buying the flyers on the other maps.

atm you cant transfer flyer to aberations... but with the use of this mod the players can buy them and have them. could there be or is there a simple option in the json item to say like disableOn_abberation=true/false (defaults to false)

Codeboy

Hi Michidu, I updated the server version to 293.105 this morning, and found that the shop plugin was not working. this is perfect on version 293.104.

Here's my error:

2019-03-18.png

Do you think it would be possible to add kits/shopitems to the mysql database? This way shop changes would be live and it's easier to handle than copy/paste in config files for multiple servers in cluster. Also I'd appreciate if you'd add the mapblock idea StigMat posted as we experience the same issue ^__^

Do you think it would be possible to add kits/shopitems to the mysql database? This way shop changes would be live and it's easier to handle than copy/paste in config files for multiple servers in cluster. Also I'd appreciate if you'd add the mapblock idea StigMat posted as we experience the same issue ^__^