Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Can we get these commands for recon not just console please?

• ResetPoints - Resets points for all players.
  • ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

DoC

Banned
Can I get confirmation that the first permission group in the DB is the one the shop awards points too? If so could it be looked into as whenever I add / Tebex add's a player to a group (bought a vip) I have to remove them from default and re-add them so that group ends up at the end.

My config snippet of points / groups:
Code:
   "General":{
      "TimedPointsReward":{
         "Enabled":true,
         "Interval":10,
         "Groups":{
            "Default":{
               "Amount":10
            },
            "Discord":{
               "Amount":20
            },
            "EmeraldVIP":{
               "Amount":25
            },
            "SapphireVIP":{
               "Amount":50
            },
            "RubyVIP":{
               "Amount":75
            },
            "GoldVIP":{
               "Amount":100
            }
         }
      },
I would ideally like to keep players in the default group as I have other plugins that is granted to that group. So could it be changed so newly added groups get put to the front instead of the back?

Hope this makes sense?

V.

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
I ordered mine like this, so the highest VIPs get their best reward if they purchased multiple tiers. They can still be in the Default group and have all those permissions, plus any other groups in which they belong.

JSON:
      "Groups": {
        "VIP100": {
          "Amount": 40
        },
        "VIP75": {
          "Amount": 35
        },
        "VIP50": {
          "Amount": 30
        },
        "VIP25": {
          "Amount": 25
        },
        "Default": {
          "Amount": 20
        }

scruck

Donators
@Michidu
possibility of adding saddles when buying dinos?

example:

"56":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Velonasaur",
"Level":300,
"Price":200,
"Neutered":true,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/Spindles/Spindles_Character_BP.Spindles_Character_BP'",
"Saddle":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_SpindlesSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_SpindlesSaddle'"
},
Thanks!

buges

Hi. How to connect to a mysql database if the server is on another computer. How to fill in the field: "MysqlHost"?
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":"192.168.1.10",
"MysqlUser":"arkshop",
"MysqlPass":"arkshop",
"MysqlDB":"arkshop"

buges

with the IP address of the computer mysql is installed on
If you enter the IP of the computer, it gives an error.
03/09/19 18:55 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Does the plugin create the mysql database structure itself?
How to import existing database into mysql?

Last edited:

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
If you enter the IP of the computer, it gives an error.
03/09/19 18:55 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
that means its having trouble connecting, are you sure that mysql ports are open on the mysql computer ?

Keyboy1985

Convoluted
Donators
that means its having trouble connecting, are you sure that mysql ports are open on the mysql computer ?
from arkshop.config:
"UseMysql":false,
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"apitest",
"MysqlPass":"12345",
"MysqlDB":"apitest"
},

from permissions.config:

{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",
"MysqlPort":3306, <----------------- ADD THIS to your shop config
"DbPathOverride":""
}

EXAMPLE:
"UseMysql":false,
"MysqlPort":3306,
"MysqlUser":"apitest",
"MysqlPass":"12345",
"MysqlDB":"apitest"
},

so I'm having a bug that keeps plagueing my server and even causing crashes for some reason is not reading player levels or the fact that I don't even have a player level set for buying and selling on the server once one person runs into this bug everyone seems to run into this bug tell I do a server restart then even then it can come back fairly quickly if I try unloading the mod after the bug happens it literally freezes the server times everyone out

DoC

Banned
Feature request: A command (console or chat) that will output to a text file in a nice easy to read formatted text the entire contents of the shop items / kits so server admins can add the shop items to say the WBUI mod (F1 Info as I call it) or on a webpage. I know it's laziness but its 2019 and that's all the rage these days!

so maybe someone knows how to do this better than I do is there a way to do a healing command the only way I know is to do infinite stats then do infinite stats again to take you out of it and as far as I know you can't have a delay in between it doing the commands for the shop so does anyone know a way I can do this in the shop

Venum

Hello, I need help we can not take a basic kit / it tells us no authorization while the shop (Buy) Walk

I do not understand why

Thank you for your help

Attachments

Hello! Was wondering if i could get some help with the Ark Shop Plugin. Ive tried using a custom Config file but will get the 1114 Error code and it will fail to load on server startup. The file validates fine and ive attempted to launch it with and without the dbpathoverride. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

WETBATMAN

Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
dopeark.com
Hello! Was wondering if i could get some help with the Ark Shop Plugin. Ive tried using a custom Config file but will get the 1114 Error code and it will fail to load on server startup. The file validates fine and ive attempted to launch it with and without the dbpathoverride. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
your db path is incorrect