Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.5

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

toxxick

Would it be possible that being and admin in the permissions plugin would prevent me from using the points command to add points? I am still getting "couldn't add points" error, however everything else about the shop is working the way its supposed to. Which is what is leading me towards the permissions plugin. Any thoughts?

ravage007

Yup same checker I use as well. No I created the entire config file for the first time. Ran it through the checker and corrected the mistakes (forgot the "Blueprint:" before each blueprint path), the .dll file in the arkshop folder does it store any id information? that was the only file it wouldn't let me delete from my server. So trying to get rid of it now to put a completely fresh shop in to see if something happen!

P.S I have used this dang shop for years and never seen this issue, kinda frustrating. But i guess this is how you really learn :)

it's trial by fire but it's one of my favorite shops as well that I have used for years I love this API I don't have to load mods to do certain things that I've always needed to do

ravage007

Would it be possible that being and admin in the permissions plugin would prevent me from using the points command to add points? I am still getting "couldn't add points" error, however everything else about the shop is working the way its supposed to. Which is what is leading me towards the permissions plugin. Any thoughts?
that could be I've actually never used to permissions plug-in I've never had a need to for my server

Sly

Donators
Is it possible to add steam64id variable into the chat command string?

"allengrams":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":1000,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams" //need steam64id for command lootbox
}
]
}
},

toxxick

that could be I've actually never used to permissions plug-in I've never had a need to for my server
Ok, I'll try to remove it and try it that way. Not sure if i've done that yet. I didnt install it either, for some reason they added it as default now when you install ArkApi.

DoC

@everlastdll

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs

All the blueprint paths... Just copy what you have shown and change the BP path, price, amount, description and change "metal":{ to say "ingots":{ if you want to sell ingots. If you have Stacking MOD's you will have to use the BP path's to the mod's to be able to sell for instance 10k stacks.

Example of selling 10K stacks using this mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928102085

JSON:
    "SellItems": {
        "metal": {
            "Type": "item",
            "Description": "10000 x Metal Ingots",
            "Price": 500,
            "Amount": 10000,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
        },
        "stone": {
            "Description": "10000 x Stone",
            "Price": 250,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
        },
        "wood": {
            "Description": "10000 x Wood",
            "Price": 100,
            "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Wood_Child.PrimalItemResource_Wood_Child'"
        }
    },

arxon

Donators
Website
www.survivalsalvaje.com
Code:
    "ptera50":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"ptera tameado",
      "Level":50,
      "Price":30,
       "Neutered":false,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"

},

Is it possible to add the mount when buying this dino?

DoC

@arxon - only in kits section:

JSON:
    "Kits": {
        "ptera": {
            "DefaultAmount": 3,
            "Price": 250,
            "MinLevel": 1,
            "MaxLevel": 310,
            "Description": "Ptera (250) With Saddle",
            "Permissions": "Default,Admins,EmeraldVIP,SapphireVIP,RubyVIP,GoldVIP",
            "Items": [{
                "Amount": 1,
                "Quality": 75,
                "ForceBlueprint": false,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle'"
            }],
            "Dinos": [{
                "Level": 250,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/SpeedyFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
            }]
        },

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
How can I make a particular player earn more points in the same minutes as this one by default?
1. Make a new group in the Permissions plugin called something of your likings.
2. Add your player to the newly created group
3. Add the group to the group section in the ark shop.
4. Done

JSON:
      "Groups":{ // Amount of points given can be configured per group. Groups can be changed.
        "Default":{ // Default group. Can't be removed.
          "Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'.
        },
        "Premiums":{
          "Amount":15 // Players in group Premiums receives 15 points instead.
        }
      }
    },

Nefiu

1. Make a new group in the Permissions plugin called something of your likings.
2. Add your player to the newly created group
3. Add the group to the group section in the ark shop.
4. Done

JSON:
      "Groups":{ // Amount of points given can be configured per group. Groups can be changed.
        "Default":{ // Default group. Can't be removed.
          "Amount":5 // Amount of points to give. Currently it means: 'give 5 points for every 5 minutes spent online'.
        },
        "Premiums":{
          "Amount":15 // Players in group Premiums receives 15 points instead.
        }
      }
    },

so i need to download that plugin right?

Nefiu

So now i have this problem.
I have a kit command that makes me give clothes Ghillie and I change it to Hide clothes and when I enter the server the plugin does not work

This work
Code:
 "ropa": {
      "Price": 50,
      "DefaultAmount":2,
      "Description": "un poco de ropa",
      "Items": [
        {
          "Quality": 1,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants.PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },
and this not
Code:
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet'"
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_HideHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt'"
        },
        {
              "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves'"
        },
        {
         "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HidePants.PrimalItemArmor_HidePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

toxxick

So now i have this problem.
I have a kit command that makes me give clothes Ghillie and I change it to Hide clothes and when I enter the server the plugin does not work

This work
Code:
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieHelmet'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieShirt'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieGloves'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants.PrimalItemArmor_GhilliePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Ghillie/PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots.PrimalItemArmor_GhillieBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },
and this not
Code:
        {
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt.PrimalItemArmor_HideShirt'"
        },
        {
              "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves.PrimalItemArmor_HideGloves'"
        },
        {
         "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HidePants.PrimalItemArmor_HidePants'"
        },
        {
          "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Leather/PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots.PrimalItemArmor_HideBoots'"
        }
      ]
    },

You need
"Blueprint":
before each blueprint path on the second post that states "Don't work". That should fix your problem

toxxick

Thanks for answering DoC.

Can it only be used in kits?

I would like to add dinos with their frames to buy points

If you are wanting the saddle to be spawned in with your purchase yes, that is possible. Just add the item string underneath each dino and verify it through a .json validator.

copex

Hi. I'm trying to set translations on the shop. I thought that maybe could work if I copy ArkShop folder and rename it to ArkShopEN (for English translation) and rename ArkShop.dll to ArkShopEN.dll. So then the server would have 2 shops running each one with different translated commands, of course using the same DB with DB override parameter. This seems to be working, as the second shop shows as loaded successfuly on server console, but then I connect to the server in-game and translated commands are not working. Is it possible to have 2 shops working in this way?