Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.5

No permission to download
Here is your issue: View attachment 1001

There is a command that's even easier to be used:
  • ResetKits - Resets kits for all players.
Example: cheat ResetKits

Hey thanks for the quick reply but I got another error here and I don't know what is wrong. It says syntax error unexpected ":", expected "]". Here's a capture of my code and one of the examples on the main page. I compared both and I can't say what's the mistake in my code. Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
yes , that is the website i use , i get no error on that website , everything is good but when i use those settings in ark shop and write /shop in game , it crushes. i dont understand why :/
You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.

Last edited:

rob3rt

You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.
ok , i will remake it :) thx for info

Hello pliz i need you help i have this error
[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

ravage007

so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Price": 500,
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Price": 500,
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},
The type can't be an "item" when it is a "dino" :)