Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
yes , that is the website i use , i get no error on that website , everything is good but when i use those settings in ark shop and write /shop in game , it crushes. i dont understand why :/
You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.

Last edited:

rob3rt

You are missing the Sell Items section. Add this after your ShopItems and before the Messages section.
"SellItems": {},

And you your ShopItems are wrong they are not the same structure as the kits. Take a look at the Config sample included with the download and compare.
ok , i will remake it :) thx for info

Hello pliz i need you help i have this error
[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Price": 500,
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Price": 500,
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},
The type can't be an "item" when it is a "dino" :)

Hey guys how i can put this command

SpawnSetupDino <DinoBlueprintPath> <SaddleBlueprintPath> <SaddleQuality> <DinoLevel> <DinoStats> <SpawnDistance> <YOffset> <ZOffset>

EJ:
JSON:
cheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'" 1 80 "Health=30,MeleeDamageMultiplier=20,Weight=10" 500 500 0