Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download

ProjectRoot

@ProjectRoot

Yes, im sure. The entire /shop X pages displays sequential numbers, however only the proper buyid from the config file work. The very first test file I used had sequential buyids, but that file is long gone. Could it be cached somewhere?
Nothing gets cached, what you put as buy id is what the user has to use to buy either dino, kit, or whatever you add in the shop.

Can someone help me figure out how to share one configuration file through lets say 4 map cluster, so I can edit just one file for whole cluster to take change
Copy paste the file on the other servers, its not hard

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

phop_za

how to fix
error after update ARK Version: 311.74
all plugin not change config
ArkShop 2.8 config.json not change last change time 2020-06-10 9:09pm on GMT+7

before update ARK Version: 311.74 plugin is normal work

Thanks
error2.PNGerror.png

kalendell

Plugin Developer
Everything was working fine until Ark updated to 311.74

Now I am getting "Could not add points" when i try to run the AddPoints command, and when i look in the .db there is only 1 entry with a negative steam id (not equal to negative of my steam id)

free_sc

After update ArkApi::IApiUtils::GetSteamIdFromController(player) can't get correct steamID, so shop doesn't work.

Stefanlyl

Foxbox
Donators
Website
www.arknerds.com
After update ArkApi::IApiUtils::GetSteamIdFromController(player) can't get correct steamID, so shop doesn't work.
You can fix your shop and your permissions. Wooly has posted an api update on his discord that will fix the shop plugin , and Agito has posted a permissions fix in his discord. They both work! Good luck!

Phuzzylogic

It's in a paid section on wooly's Discord. Carefull getting past the Aceman troll who clearly has nothing better to do than be a keyboard warrior.

KoenZ

Donators
the players on my servers randomly receive 9.999.999 points - next to the points I setup in the plugin. anyone has a solution? (after the update)

praise

the players on my servers randomly receive 9.999.999 points - next to the points I setup in the plugin. anyone has a solution? (after the update)
how did you get your points to even work? The plugins i have are the permission folder and the arkshop....

Do you need to do something to get the points to work?

LegioArg

Hello, how can I share the ArkShop db file between the servers? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hola de que manera puedo compartir el archivo ArkShop db entre los servidores? agradeceria inmesamente la ayuda.