Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download

dapinster

Hello, I'm having an issue where the game, upon loading, keeps saying it cannot use value() with null. I am using the MySQL database to try and connect all of the servers on the cluster, but I am at a loss on how to try and fix this issue. JSON is valid, so no issues there. I'm fairly new at this, but I followed all the tutorials that I could find and could not find anything to resolve this issue. ;-;
Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

isthattay

JSON:
        "1":{
            "Type":"item",
            "Description":"Element x 1",
            "Price":1000,
            "Items":[
                {
                    "Quality":0,
                    "ForceBlueprint":false,
                    "Amount":1,
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
                }
            ]
        },
Im pretty sure your code is like this, if it is you need to change the following

Code:
        "1 change this line here to whatever you want this is the id":{
            "Description":"Element x 1",

My code is like that - Weird because it only works with /buy element 1 so it knows its buyid is element
"element": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Element (100x)",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}]
},

zaect

anyone can share with me there shop json file , its hard for me to edit it my self it keep saying im missing } on a pastebin or something

zaect

here is my json file , im not the best at working with json xD , thanks for the help i appreciate !
also , i tried to add rank but it keep crashing :l

Attachments

1nterrogator

Hey man. I love your plugin. I do have one suggestions, not sure how difficult it would be. But would you be able to add a parameter to require a map check. Say I have an argy in the arkshop config. If a player buys it on ab they will use their points and get nothing. So I need to make different configs. Just thought it would be cool. Maybe also a parameter to check if player has ascended like the level requirement etc.

geeee

Is there a way to add an array of items for a command?

For example:
/buy mystery

The results of this would pull 1 item from an array of listed items that were placed into the config

tlk2drew

I can't seem to figure out how to get selling dino's with saddles as a pair right. Every time I have tried so far it crashes game. Just to verify that I can't configure it properly I removed that bit of code and the shop runs like a champ. Does anyone have an example they can share from their json file?

ProjectRoot

Hello, I'm having an issue where the game, upon loading, keeps saying it cannot use value() with null. I am using the MySQL database to try and connect all of the servers on the cluster, but I am at a loss on how to try and fix this issue. JSON is valid, so no issues there. I'm fairly new at this, but I followed all the tutorials that I could find and could not find anything to resolve this issue. ;-;
Any help is appreciated!
I do not have too much knowledge with mysql but it sounds to be like its a coding error in your shop, i would recommend checking each line of code carefully

Can I add a dinosaur and this dinosaur's saddle to a product?
Yes, for that you can use the kit system, you cannot selt dinos + items in one go, its either dinos or items not both, thats why kits are for, for multiple dinos/items

My code is like that - Weird because it only works with /buy element 1 so it knows its buyid is element
"element": {
"Description": "Element (100x)",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}]
},
when you use /buy element 1 it should buy 100 element, are you sure you dont have conflicting coding ids in your code?

Hey man. I love your plugin. I do have one suggestions, not sure how difficult it would be. But would you be able to add a parameter to require a map check. Say I have an argy in the arkshop config. If a player buys it on ab they will use their points and get nothing. So I need to make different configs. Just thought it would be cool. Maybe also a parameter to check if player has ascended like the level requirement etc.
from my understanding you want diferent databases for each different map?

@Stefanlyl actually , it loaded fine , but when i typed /shop it crashed the server here the crash report
Error in coding syntax, even if its a valid json, somewhere along the code itsa , or a symbol that shoulnt be there or its missing

Is there a way to add an array of items for a command?

For example:
/buy mystery

The results of this would pull 1 item from an array of listed items that were placed into the config
not possible

I can't seem to figure out how to get selling dino's with saddles as a pair right. Every time I have tried so far it crashes game. Just to verify that I can't configure it properly I removed that bit of code and the shop runs like a champ. Does anyone have an example they can share from their json file?
Kits, kits, kits, /shop is for either dino, or items, not both, kits for for a mix between them such as an argy with its saddle

shouke1115

I do not have too much knowledge with mysql but it sounds to be like its a coding error in your shop, i would recommend checking each line of code carefully

Yes, for that you can use the kit system, you cannot selt dinos + items in one go, its either dinos or items not both, thats why kits are for, for multiple dinos/items

when you use /buy element 1 it should buy 100 element, are you sure you dont have conflicting coding ids in your code?

from my understanding you want diferent databases for each different map?

Error in coding syntax, even if its a valid json, somewhere along the code itsa , or a symbol that shoulnt be there or its missing

not possible

Kits, kits, kits, /shop is for either dino, or items, not both, kits for for a mix between them such as an argy with its saddle
The kit is my gift for a newcomer.

isthattay

@ProjectRoot

Yes, im sure. The entire /shop X pages displays sequential numbers, however only the proper buyid from the config file work. The very first test file I used had sequential buyids, but that file is long gone. Could it be cached somewhere?

zoro1989

Can someone help me figure out how to share one configuration file through lets say 4 map cluster, so I can edit just one file for whole cluster to take change

LegioArg

First things first, the sell options to the store is near the bottom of the script, you will have to manually add the code yourself, along with the blueprint price, description and so on, its very time consuming for anyone to do it just like that, specially since you will have to chose the price, the amount, the description,

The code below is for the sell items, in this particular example, is 1000 element dust for the price of 1010 points, for every new item you want people to sell in your shop you will have to add new chunk of code after the

lementDust'"
},
{
"elementdust":{
"Description":"description here",
"Price":x price here,
"Amount":x Number here,
"Blueprint":"blueprint path here"
},
{ and so on

Code:
    },
    "SellItems":{
    "elementdust":{
      "Description":"1000 x Element Dust",
      "Price":1010,
      "Amount":1000,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ElementDust.PrimalItemResource_ElementDust'"
    }
   },
Hi i am not getting it to work / sell correctly

this way is the only way that works correctly for me

"piedra":{
"Description": "100x stone",
"Price": 10,
Amount: 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Mods / Stack50 / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
}

but not this way

"piedra1": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Mods / Stack2500-50 / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

I have also tried with

"piedra2": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

and also with

"piedra3": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Ragnarok / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

without having a good result, the idea is to be able to add more articles so that the user can sell, I would appreciate it if you can help me, thanks in advance

Catark

Any help is appreciated!
Hola.
Revisa todo el código de nuevo. A veces, una simple com (,) o otro simbolo, provoca ese error. Intenta ir probando con menos items y utiliza un editor que te marque los limites (como Notepad++)
Saludos!

Hi.
Check all the code again. Sometimes a simple (,) or another symbol causes that error. Try to test with less items and use an editor that sets the limits (such as Notepad++)
Cheers!