Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Raemi

Hello! I am trying to get the shop and permissions plugins set up for my cluster and I'm working on setting the database overrides through the server host. So far I have:

Code:
{
  "Database":"sqlite",
  "MysqlHost":"localhost",
  "MysqlUser":"root",
  "MysqlPass":"pass",
  "MysqlDB":"arkdb",
  "MysqlPort":3306,
  "DbPathOverride":"E:\TCAFiles\Users\raegenl\2334\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\Permissions\ArkDB.db"
}
And

Code:
{
  "Mysql":{
    "UseMysql":true,
    "MysqlHost":"localhost",
    "MysqlUser":"apitest",
    "MysqlPass":"12345",
    "MysqlDB":"apitest"
  },
  "General":{
    "TimedPointsReward":{
      "Enabled":true,
      "Interval":15,
      "Groups":{
        "Default":{
          "Amount":15
        },
        "Crystal":{
          "Amount":20
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage":15,
    "ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
    "ShopTextSize":1.3,
    "DbPathOverride":"E:\TCAFiles\Users\raegenl\2334\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ArkShop.db",
When I run the server with these settings, it doesn't start. If i remove the dbpath override, it works fine. Any help would be super appreciated!

I figured it out, we were using \ for the file path and not /!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me to add a dino to the shop? I've added the gacha to the shop but I keep getting the same message when I try to purchase the gacha in game... "Level required 10 to 15" I'm level 70?

KatKilmowski

Donators
Can anyone help me to add a dino to the shop? I've added the gacha to the shop but I keep getting the same message when I try to purchase the gacha in game... "Level required 10 to 15" I'm level 70?
there is a command that indicates the level range allowed to purchase. Perhaps you have that set.
I've seen it as:

"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 130,

look for that maybe.

Stefanlyl

Donators
Hello
how can added vip a players?
Utilizing the Permissions Plugin , you can add vip only kits by adding your vip group to the permissions parameter

Code:
      "otter":{
      "Price":500,
      "Description":"Otter with saddle",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
      "Permissions":"vip,goldvip",
      "Items":[
        {
          "Amount":1,
          "Quality":50,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish.PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos":[
        {
          "Level":224,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Otter/Otter_Character_BP.Otter_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

Stefanlyl

Donators
there is a command that indicates the level range allowed to purchase. Perhaps you have that set.
I've seen it as:

"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 130,

look for that maybe.
You can do this by utilizing the minlevel , and maxlevel parameters
Code:
    "element":{
        "Type":"item",
        "Description":"100 Element",
        "Price":1500,
        "MinLevel":200,
        "MaxLevel":205,
        "Items":[
            {
            "Quality":0,
            "ForceBlueprint":false,
            "Amount":100,
            "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element_US.PrimalItemResource_Element_US'"
            }
        ]
    },

Is there away or if the feature could be added in the future, make to diffrent groups points stack. Example i have person who bought vip1 at 5 points and vip 2 at 10 points, if they had both they should get 15 points. It seems like it just gives the higher group point rate.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Hi when we install the shop with out editing the config does the points still work or do we have to configer the mysql for it to work
No, either you leave the mysql option to false and it will use the sql lite which are perfect if you are using it for 1 server.

anyone have a working shop?
Ofc, but you need to do that work by your self (unless there is a kind soul that is willing to share their time or work).But It should be some examples in the overview.
If you have started to make your config but hitting errors you could read up on how json coding works. it's not that hard once you get the hang of it :) There are also lots of web tools that's literally pointing you to the error. But you should always have the template (included in the download) as a way to compare your config so you don't brake the structure that the plugin is expecting it to look like!
Check out: https://jsoneditoronline.org/
And here is more information on how json works: https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_json_intro.asp

Good luck! :)

is it possible selling some item to buy another one but not to point ?

for example selling 1000 element dust ->1element, like an item conversion by the api, can it be possible or a way for it ??