Shop, Currency & Kits

Shop, Currency & Kits 2.8

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Luyda21

I have modified the store and I have put dinos and items to buy, but within the game I only see 15 items that is the first page (/ shop), what can I do to get all the items and dinos in the store? how can i add more pages? (/ shop2, / shop3)...

Website
www.customgamingservices.com
I have modified the store and I have put dinos and items to buy, but within the game I only see 15 items that is the first page (/ shop), what can I do to get all the items and dinos in the store? how can i add more pages? (/ shop2, / shop3)...
as you add items you're adding the pages. If you have it set to display "ItemsPerPage": 15, once you add a 16th item then /shop 2 will show that item

Luyda21

as you add items you're adding the pages. If you have it set to display "ItemsPerPage": 15, once you add a 16th item then /shop 2 will show that item
In "ShopItems" the store starts and when I add 15 items under "ShopItems", article number 16 I have to put "ShopItems2" or something similar and then add another 15 items and so on, or how is it? I'm new doing this ...

Website
www.customgamingservices.com
Can you send me an example?
sure, here you can see on the right side there are {58} ShopItems https://jsoneditoronline.org/?id=09d9966156f545148c67ad07f6189f44

In "ShopItems" the store starts and when I add 15 items under "ShopItems", article number 16 I have to put "ShopItems2" or something similar and then add another 15 items and so on, or how is it? I'm new doing this ...
They all get listed the same way under "ShopItems": {