No permission to download

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Save World Async - Saving ark world on another thread to cause no save lagg

Asynchronous Save World

Source: Click Here

Description:
Save world Async use's a different thread to save your world thus not lagging your players out while saving it has been tested for over 8 hours and seems to work fine use at your own risk.
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Monetise Your Game Server

tametheark

How do I choose which threads it'll use to save on? One of my servers is in this folder:

E:Ragnarok/ShooterGame/Saved/SavedArks for my save directory
The actual gameusersettings.ini has this .ini in there AutoSavePeriodMinutes=10.000000
I'm also using Ark Admin Manager for automatic updates and it has my save period in there too. Should I could disable ASM auto-save and keep my regular ,.ini?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
just keep auto save as it was and you can't choose which ones it just runs on one separate from the main game tick so when saving, the world can still process, this is not undergone much testing yet but a few servers have been using it for over 10+ hours with no reported issues

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
hahha yeah i also tested spamming save world seemed to be working great, in a live server i would set auto save timer to 10 - 20 minutes depending on how often you want saves.

Nice and all but kinda useless to let the server handle the world saving you should use a powershell script or something external to handle it.

xNeo

working great so far, I think we had a crash when I tried to save manually (with the saveWorld command), then I tried to replicate the issue with no luck, I will be posting any update, I'm testing it on 5 clustered servers.