Remote Server Monitor

Remote Server Monitor 1.0

No permission to download

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Remote Server Monitor - beeps repeatedly when any servers go offline, Uses query ports

Server Monitor

Overview:
will beep when any of your remote servers goes offline use query ports, this works with any game server that supports source query tested with Ark, Atlas, Rust, Fear the night, and also has the ability to minimise to system tray when pressing esc

[COLOR=rgb(84, 172...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Jim90

Not getting any sound when I shut the server down. Status did switch to off line.
A nice addition would be a colored background behind the offline server line.

Jim90

Is the "beep when any of your remote servers goes offline" Working for anyone? Could we get some more information on the sound to hopefully get it working? Running on Win 7. Thanks

Visual

Donators
Doesn't seem to work for me, not picking up that the servers are online?

Edit: My fault, user error. Almost 5am here haha. Working fine now on all my servers

gamer228

Works perfectly fine. The possibility to snooze the sound would be highly appreciated! Also, the state of the window would be nice to have that saved as well. Very nice little tool!

GeekGoggles

Donators
Works perfectly fine. The possibility to snooze the sound would be highly appreciated! Also, the state of the window would be nice to have that saved as well. Very nice little tool!
Weird tried on a windows 7 and win 8 no sound! ^ Somone else mentioned this before me.