Rcon Scheduler

Rcon Scheduler 1.3

No permission to download

Lethal

Plugin Developer
https://jsonlint.com/

Also, look over the whole example config and plugin overview page and update changelog. Everything you should need is all posted in those places.

However, it appears you are missing a comma between your chat commands.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Can I add ClientChat and ClientChat Color?
If you can do that through any RCON tool then yes. If not it is not supported currently as it would need a special handler built for the plugin to do it.

Lethal

Plugin Developer
It didn't receive back the normal confirmation message but the command probably went through just fine.

maplebaconpancake

it's doing this to all the destroyall commands...

RconScheduler: "destroyall droppeditemgeneric_fertilizedegg_nophysicsdeinonychus_c" SENT
RconScheduler: Server received, But no response!!

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Does it say something different if you use an RCON client to send the command?

a white guy

that is an expected response from the plugin and from RCON in general with a lot of commands. doesnt mean it ran the command but it also doesnt mean it didnt run the command. you can verify it is functioning by starting up a map and go stand near a nest and time the plugin to run the command while a nest is in your view.

a white guy

you can use the admin blink rifle to get an items class name while in game. just put it in the inspect mode. you can put it in destroy mode also but inspect mode is better.

bacons28

Hello guys, I'm having trouble to use RconScheduler.Reload through arkon. Anyone having it too?!

wngadmin

Love this plugin, adds some great functionality for server admins.

I have one suggestion for a feature, provide the ability to schedule commands to run on a particular day of the week if possible.

Lethal

Plugin Developer
Love this plugin, adds some great functionality for server admins.

I have one suggestion for a feature, provide the ability to schedule commands to run on a particular day of the week if possible.
I actually was going to initial release this with Cron scheduling but I felt it would be too complicated. I can add that back in as a possible schedule type though because it is very powerful. I'll update my release on my discord shortly.

Information on Cron schedules
Code:
// expression format:
// from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron#Overview
//    ┌───────────── minute (0 - 59)
//    │ ┌───────────── hour (0 - 23)
//    │ │ ┌───────────── day of month (1 - 31)
//    │ │ │ ┌───────────── month (1 - 12)
//    │ │ │ │ ┌───────────── day of week (0 - 6) (Sunday to Saturday)
//    │ │ │ │ │
//    │ │ │ │ │
//    * * * * *