PVP Scheduler

PVP Scheduler 1.3

No permission to download

Advertisement

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Monetise Your Game Server

Ok so it does seem to be working for protecting structures, but it still allows players to hurt each other.
Please can someone help, I have "ProtectPlayers":true set, desperate to get this working, any help much appreciated.

Ok, so no responses so far...

Just so people are aware, during the scheduled times pvp is disabled not enabled.
Also wild dinos are protected and they cannot hurt players either, so the plugin does not seem to be working properly at all at the moment...

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Ok, so no responses so far...

Just so people are aware, during the scheduled times pvp is disabled not enabled.
Also wild dinos are protected and they cannot hurt players either, so the plugin does not seem to be working properly at all at the moment...
Hi,
Could you upload your config?
I am aware of the bug with wild dinos getting protected tho your other issues haven't I heard or seen during my tests!

Hi guys. So if I wanted to do PVP events on the weekends (PvP and dinos vs Players/dinos) but I wanted no structures to be damaged at all! How would I go about this in the config file?

Thank you

Would I be able to have my server set to pve and then use this once a week to allow people to fight each other and use dinos but not attack structures?

tk1

It works reverse.
If disable pvp, can damage.
If enable pvp, can not damage. Also to wild dino. It's too bad.

Last edited: