PVP Scheduler

PVP Scheduler 1.3

No permission to download

Advertisement

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Monetise Your Game Server

yup np take your time i know it is complex bcz it is a great plugins and need so much work :D anyw waiting the good news and good luck finishing it :D

Isla Calavera

Donators
Website
www.islacalaverark.com
I think I'm doing something wrong, because I have been testing several hours and it does not work for me.

Today is Tuesday at 1:00 AM and I have this config.

"Days": [
{
"StartDay": 1,
"StartHour": 1,
"EndDay": 3,
"EndHour": 23,
"ProtectPlayers": true,
"ProtectDinos": true,
"ProtectStructures": true,
"PVPEnabledMessage": "<RichColor Color = \" 1, 0, 0, 1 \ "> PVP is activated!. </>",
"PVPDisabledMessage": "<RichColor Color = \" 0, 1, 0, 1 \ "> PVP is disabled!. </>"
}
]
}
}

I tested a lot of thinks but dont work never for me. Anyone know what im doing worng?.

Ty

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
I think I'm doing something wrong, because I have been testing several hours and it does not work for me.

Today is Tuesday at 1:00 AM and I have this config.

"Days": [
{
"StartDay": 1,
"StartHour": 1,
"EndDay": 3,
"EndHour": 23,
"ProtectPlayers": true,
"ProtectDinos": true,
"ProtectStructures": true,
"PVPEnabledMessage": "<RichColor Color = \" 1, 0, 0, 1 \ "> PVP is activated!. </>",
"PVPDisabledMessage": "<RichColor Color = \" 0, 1, 0, 1 \ "> PVP is disabled!. </>"
}
]
}
}

I tested a lot of thinks but dont work never for me. Anyone know what im doing worng?.

Ty
Explain what you want to achieve?
By reading your config you are Protecting everything from Monday @ 01:00 to Wednesday @ 23:00. Before this version, it might have been done the other way around but to fix this it was decided the most logical way is to actually set time for when you want the protection should be active.

Hope this clears up the confusion! :)

Isla Calavera

Donators
Website
www.islacalaverark.com
Explain what you want to achieve?
By reading your config you are Protecting everything from Monday @ 01:00 to Wednesday @ 23:00. Before this version, it might have been done the other way around but to fix this it was decided the most logical way is to actually set time for when you want the protection should be active.

Hope this clears up the confusion! :)
Thanks for the clarification, it is really how I understood it and how I was testing it, with that same configuration, right now I enter the server and there is damage, the server has been restarted so that it loads everything again, even in the restart it tells you the configuration and there should be no harm.

Attachments

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Thanks for the clarification, it is really how I understood it and how I was testing it, with that same configuration, right now I enter the server and there is damage, the server has been restarted so that it loads everything again, even in the restart it tells you the configuration and there should be no harm.
Have you enabled PvP on the server?
Try changing the code to this instead it might help:
JSON:
{
   "PVPScheduler":{
      "ServerName":"Isla Calavera",
      "NotifyServer":true,
      "LogPvpSwitchAtConsole":true,
      "Days":[
         {
            "StartDay":1,
            "StartHour":1,
            "EndDay":2,
            "EndHour":0,
            "ProtectPlayers":true,
            "ProtectDinos":true,
            "ProtectStructures":true,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Monday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Monday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         },
         {
            "StartDay":2,
            "StartHour":0,
            "EndDay":3,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Tuesday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Tuesday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         },
         {
            "StartDay":3,
            "EndHour":23,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wednesday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Wednesday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         }    
      ]
   }
}

Isla Calavera

Donators
Website
www.islacalaverark.com
Have you enabled PvP on the server?
Try changing the code to this instead it might help:
JSON:
{
   "PVPScheduler":{
      "ServerName":"Isla Calavera",
      "NotifyServer":true,
      "LogPvpSwitchAtConsole":true,
      "Days":[
         {
            "StartDay":1,
            "StartHour":1,
            "EndDay":2,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Monday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Monday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         },
         {
            "StartDay":2,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Tuesday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Tuesday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         },
         {
            "StartDay":3,
            "EndHour":23,
            "PVPEnabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wednesday Raid Protection is now enabled.</>",
            "PVPDisabledMessage":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">Wednesday Raid Protection is now disabled.</>"
         }   
      ]
   }
}

Yes, i had.

I will try this. Thanks.