PVP-Protection

PVP-Protection [Paid] 1.0

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Fisher

We are very interested in this plugin just have a few questions. When a player is under protection will turrets still kill them so they cannot scout a persons base? Would it be possible to limit the protection to just their structures and not every person in the tribes survivors?

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
We are very interested in this plugin just have a few questions. When a player is under protection will turrets still kill them so they cannot scout a persons base? Would it be possible to limit the protection to just their structures and not every person in the tribes survivors?
I tested the plugins its seems that the player can still be killed by the turret you can even control the amount of damage of them on a player in the config, nut the plugins also make protected player invincible vs other players and thats suck if you have a pvp server with lot of savage pvp xD

Fisher

I tested the plugins its seems that the player can still be killed by the turret you can even control the amount of damage of them on a player in the config, nut the plugins also make protected player invincible vs other players and thats suck if you have a pvp server with lot of savage pvp xD
Awesome thank you Maticha!

A fatal error in the plugin, attacking a protected player or a player's building can cause the server to crash. I added a screenshot attachment 123.png

Sorry!
We can't find that PayPal.Me profile. Either it doesn't exist or it was disabled by its creator. Try checking the link's right.​

The steps are very simple. Click on Payment and collection in the Paypal homepage, then enter the developer's Paypal mailbox in the input box: [email protected]. The mailbox can be copied in the author's description. 01.png 02.png