Plugin to protect Admin Structures

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

MrSalt

Plugin Developer
The protection should be a very small and easy plugin. The decaying - don´t know - decay sucks .....

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
We are attempting to use the AutoDecay plugin. I may need to ask a few of you some questions, if we implement it mid-season on our pve maps, it renders them unplayable during their checks.

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
We are attempting to use the AutoDecay plugin. I may need to ask a few of you some questions, if we implement it mid-season on our pve maps, it renders them unplayable during their checks.
What do you mean renders unplayable? I wouldn't suggest adding it mid-season, We had an issue a while back with it making structures disappear when adding it mid-season. Always safer to do it on Fresh wipe to prevent bugs/glitches.

Tiamo

Donators
Website
www.arkade.online
Yeah we had that same issue, but the plugin was updated to add Mid-Season support a few months ago, so we attempted to try the plugin once again on our no-wipe pve cluster.
1558123698638.png

But for new seasons, on very populated maps, it works fine for you? I had someone that told me it still hits 255 ping during the checks.