• sfps -> Prints server framerate to RCON​
CONSOLE:​
  • pl.sendwebhook -> Forces the sending of a...​
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Paintu

Hi, thank you for this plugin.
it's possible for you to replace last message on discord instead of add new ?
Thank you

Thoth

This plugin seems to break RCON functionality. It can be reproduced simply by adding the plugin to any server. I've tested it on 3 servers. RCON worked fine on all 3 prior to adding the plugin and then following server boot up RCON shows as disconnected on Ark Server Manager and performance logs are not broadcasted.

Pelayori

Plugin Developer
Donators
@Thoth The plugin is working fine, I've just hooked up a freshly downloaded version and changed webhook url and everything is working as expected, RCON is fully functional too.

Pelayori

Plugin Developer
Donators
@petrsh6969 "Useless" is a very extreme term, isn't it? What for you is useless, for others may not. But I persuade you to make your own metrics plugin if mine isn't what you need. Best Regards

baylf2000

I think this plugin is causing the main server thread to stall completely if the connection to discord fails. Can I ask, do you run the discord-posting functionality on the main thread, and also, do you handle timeouts correctly?

We set the plugin to post every minute for testing, and the lag on the server each time it posted was noticeable, and every so often at the moment it posted to Discord the lag would continue into a stall, as if the post to discord had failed but there was nothing watching for a timeout?

Pelayori

Plugin Developer
Donators
I think this plugin is causing the main server thread to stall completely if the connection to discord fails. Can I ask, do you run the discord-posting functionality on the main thread, and also, do you handle timeouts correctly?

We set the plugin to post every minute for testing, and the lag on the server each time it posted was noticeable, and every so often at the moment it posted to Discord the lag would continue into a stall, as if the post to discord had failed but there was nothing watching for a timeout?
Join my discord server for support https://discord.gg/zyJQzUg

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Staff member
Plugin Developer
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Be pretty nice/cool if you were able to see how many dinos are spawning and a listing of which dinos are spawning the most so we can better optimize it based on those results.