[PC] PVE Rainbow Rex

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

I've spent well over 200 hours since joining on this server and it's dino-mite! I really dino what to tell ya other than Rainbow Rex is the Best! Come join us today!

Phelix

Very nice and active server. Responsive Admin team, and well rounded community offering friendship and help when and if needed. Certainly a server cluster to call home! So come and play, and get your Rainbow on!

Oceanos

Don't be Terror-dactyled of the darkside! We have Rainbows and Rexes! We will lead you all into the Ark-tastic iridescent lights! We also have cookies. ;)

Ralaa

Last night we had our monthly Best In Show Event! The turn out was great but we would always love to have more! It was a Best Dire Bear "Momma Bear" Event in honor of Mothers Day. We hold events like this every month with a preset theme depending on what holiday is in that month or what season it is! We give away prizes & all sorts during the event in addition to the winnings that the 3 winners get.

This is just some of what we do. We also host events on our event map in a PvP style setting for fun, but the rest of our cluster is PvE. Myself and the other two admins do our very best to try and make it as fun as we can.
Hope to see a lot of new faces at the next event!

1588535389403.png
1588535403453.png

Celery104

Best server ever!!! Come join us! The community is wonderful. Helpful Admins. Lovely people. Though, sometimes Ralaa adds one too many zeros ;3 Joiiiinnn~~ We wants more peoples <3

Ryzu

You gotta be Rexing me!! You're still looking for that perfect place to play Ark?? Come over to Rainbow Rex and join our growing family.

Tiggz

Need a place to call home? You found it!! Come join the Rainbow Rex family. You won't find a better more helpful group of admins and staff. Our cluster is a place where every member's opinion counts.

Nek0

What's cooler than real cool? Being Rainbow Rex Cool! There's plans to add another map to the cluster and much much more!

Ralaa

Last night was a super fun Laser Tag event! We had a great turnout and the winning team got special prizes! Hope to see more friendly faces for our event next weekend!

Nek0

What's cooler than real cool? Being Rainbow Rex Cool! There are plans to add another 2 map to the cluster and much much more!