[PC] PVE Rainbow Rex

Bobby_moore

Hello. I was wondering if your servers ran the ArkAPI? More specifically, do they run the Shops & Currency and Rewards plugins?

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

_Doc_

Come join The Rainbow Rex Cluster where we're all just Rexes standing in front of Rainbows!

Tiggz

I'm just a rex standing in front of a rainbow waiting for this unicorn to stand still. Come join us and help save the unicorn!!

DesiiAnowor

It's a Pteranodon; it's an Argent; it's Space Whales?? Nah just a little Rainbow Rex, the cutest thing you've ever seen. Come join a group of awesome people playing a game we all love. This is one of the most active clusters out there, from the Admin to the players. Want to join a tribe? You can do that. Want to go solo? You can do that too! Need help? Someone is always willing to lend a hand or two. Lots of fun events, still plenty of room to build. Remember the first time you played Ark and something sent your heart racing? You can experience that again on the Primal Fear Cluster - or if you do not want to risk heart attack, just play on the normal cluster! Whichever you choose, you can't go wrong. We are gearing up for Genesis and would love to Welcome YOU along with it.

_Doc_

Don't be a Tyrannosaurus wreck! Join the most Dino-Mite server around! Come make Rainbow Rex your cluster for Genesis!

DesiiAnowor

Wipe Hype! Genesis is coming! Normally a wipe scares the daylights out of players. NOT THIS ONE! It's a great fresh start with the new DLC. I have said it before and I will say it again - Rainbow Rex is BY FAR the best PvE server cluster I have ever played on since the game was released. Super friendly admin (who can be a little crazy at times - but we like crazy here). The player base is welcoming and friendly, helpful. There aren't little cliques here, everyone is welcome and players will go out of their way to help you. Major decisions are put to a vote and everyone is able to participate and voice their opinion. I could write paragraphs of why you should come play here but it won't do any good until you actually join us, stay for a while, and see just how AWESOME Rainbow Rex is.

Thrill

Wipe Hype! Genesis is coming! Be sure to do mind wipe, or not, if you prefer me knock your memory out, that 's ok too. Come join us so I can mind wipe you physically!!!

Tiggz

"Don't be a Tyrannosaurus wreck! Join the most Dino-Mite server around! Come make Rainbow Rex your next cluster!"

SSSForever

Don't be a Tyrannosaurus wreck! Join the most Dino-Mite server around! Come make Rainbow Rex your next cluster! IF YOU DON'T I AM THE MICRORAPTOR AND I WILL DISMOUNT YOU!

SallunaDarkblade

Don't be a Tyrannosaurus wreck! Join the most Dino-Mite server around! Come make Rainbow Rex your next cluster! We have launched our new map of Genesis!

DesiiAnowor

Is being alone a pain in the Ankle-is-sore-us? Join us! We have Rainbow Band-Aids! Friendly and Active Admin and players will help you not be alone, even if you go solo!

Celery104

Easily the best server around. The community is amazing and all that. I'm bad at words, but I promise it's lovely here. I couldn't possibly recommend it highly enough. And if you're the kind of person that dies a lot(like me), we have Rainbow Band-Aids... And Jerboas :3 ......I like Jerboas.

Nek0

Did you know the oviraptor is eggcellent? What would be more eggcellent, is you joining us at Rainbow Rex!

Tiggz

Is being alone a pain in the Ankle-is-sore-us?? Join us!! We have Rainbow Band-aids!! :)

Nek0

Is being alone a pain in the Ankle-is-sore-us?? Join us!! We have Rainbow Rex Band-aids!! :) We Have Rex Cookies too!!!

Nek0

Is being alone a pain in the Ankle-is-sore-us? Join us! We have Rainbow Rex Band-Aids!