[PC] PVE Rainbow Rex Cluster

Ralaa

Are you looking for a new place to meet new people? A change up from the norm? I’m sure that we got you! We’re a small cluster with a big personality!!

Rainbow Rex is the combined result of having played in other places and not enjoying the experience we had. We wanted to build a community that is safe for you to enjoy playing a game with others as well as not having to fear being who you want to be. You do you!

That being said, we consider ourselves a safe place for everyone, including any LGBTQ+ members we have.

We hold community votes for cluster wide changes because unlike other places, we WANT to hear your opinion.

We have friendly admins that host events such as:

• Monthly Best in Show Event
  • Monthly Scavenger Hunt
  • Monthly Laser Tag
  • Monthly Battle Bots
  • How To Train Your Dragon Relay Race

A few popular mentions from our mod list: Awesome Spyglass, Awesome Teleporters, almost all modules from Automated Ark, Kraken's Better Dinos and Super Structures. On our Ragnarok map we have Simple Spawners, Prometheus and Genomes.

Please check out our Discord for more details!

Check out the rest of our mods! Note that some of these are for our Event map only.

If you’d like to check out our Patreon Rewards in advance, click here.

Come Join Rainbow Rex Cluster, We love new friends!

Rainbow Rex Rates.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

rachel0d

I really recommend playing on the Rainbow Rex cluster; only been playing for 100 hours these past few weeks but the community is so warm and welcoming! They have the Dino colour mod which puts so much more life into the ARK, a variety of Eco's decor for your base decorating needs, S+ as well as the Awesome Spyglass. (y):cool:(y)

Ralaa

Rexcellence is what being a Rainbow Rex is all about! We are having an event tonight! Come join the fun & meet new people!

Ralaa

Come join the Rainbow Rexes! It's a really good time when we're all together! We do bosses, fun events & just have fun in general!!

Tiggz

Looking for a place to play Ark in a friendly environment with good helpful ppl in a family setting?? Come join Rainbow Rex servers and join our family!! Don't forget to HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE REXMAS!! 😊

banemorth

Great server cluster with friendly and ACTIVE admins. My buddies and I have been playing on another cluster for years but with only a single admin things like events slowed down and downtime piled up. The mods are great, progress is quick and at nearly 3k hours I appreciate that. I've done the grind the hardcore way before. I don't need to do it again. Having a great time and hit up the Heroes For Fun anytime! Have Yourself A Merry Little Rexmas!

Ryzu

I really recommend playing on the Rainbow Rex cluster; only been playing for roughly 200 hours these past few weeks but the community is great, coming over from official servers, everyone made the move feel like i was joining a bunch of friends again.

But anyways Have Yourself A Merry Little Rexmas! and we hope to see you soon on one of many different maps this cluster provides

Jessie

This is honestly such an engaging server! Everyone is quick to help you, you get a few starter tames to help you out. There is a lottery where you win perfect tame prizes, contests for best colours, and group boss runs. Everyone is so nice and helpful if you ever need anything everyone jumps at the chance to help. It's an amazing community and the admins are always working on ways to make it better! Have yourself a merry little rexmas!

Ralaa

Have a safe and very iridescent new year everyone! Also the aforementioned dino level change that was set for January 15th was implemented already. Come join us!

_Doc_

Come play Ark on one of the best clusters around, Start the year off with Rainbow vision on the Rainbow Rex Ark servers!

Tiggz

Looking for a new Ark family?? Start the year off with Rainbow Vision!! Come join us on Rainbow Rex

SSSForever

I can most definitely reccomend Rainbow Rex! Start ya new year with some Rainbow Vision! Come play with us and make some new friends. The community is so supportive and kind. Don't be shy we don't bite but I cannot say the compys won't 😊

Celery104

Come start your new year with Rainbow Vision!!! I came for the mods, but stayed for the community! They're all excellent and the atmosphere feels less like gamers and more like family~ Come and help feed my Jerboa addiction even more for the start of this new year!!!

Noire

Start the year off with Rainbow vision!!! We're excited to have new peeps and the community is extremely active!

matt5455

Start the year off with Rainbow vision! ANd come have fun with us on the servers and enjoy yourself and meet some interesting are players

Tiggz

You gotta be Rexing me!! You're still looking for that perfect place to play Ark?? Come over to Rainbow Rex and join our growing family.

DesiiAnowor

You gotta be Rexing me! I have searched high and low for a good, active community. I am very picky about the mods I look for and the environment. I started playing on Rainbow Rex during the 2019 Christmas break and I have found my 2nd home. Interesting events and lotteries, friendly admin, helpful players. It's all here - come Rex it out with us!

_Doc_

You're not playing on Rainbow Rex server yet? You gotta be Rexing me! Come join the best cluster around!