[Paid] Anti Raid Off (offline protection) plugin 1.0

Webvoid

Plugin Developer
Webvoid submitted a new resource:

Anti Raid Off (offline protection) plugin - Parametric Anti Raid-Off plugin for Atlas servers (multi-cluster supported)

!! IMPORTANT : In order to get this plugin to work, you'll need to have two things:
- an internet accessible server (not mandatory to be the one your Atlas game servers are running on)
- an access your Atlas servers redis database

This plugin works without database, which means servers crash or connection problems will never affect its smooth functioning

The plugin comes in two parts: the server plugin, and a Python script.
It will work for servers splitted on multiple dedicated servers

Everything you need to know is in the .zip file you'll download, there is a very explicit .txt...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

duzui

Donators
PreventOfflinePvP=true
PreventOfflinePvPInterval =
Is there anything different between him and this one?

duzui

Donators
PreventOfflinePvP=true
PreventOfflinePvPInterval =60

Webvoid

Plugin Developer
PreventOfflinePvP=true
PreventOfflinePvPInterval =60
Yep, the embedded raid off protection of Atlas works per-server (which means players on A2 won't count for non-protection of structures on other servers), mine works cluster-wide.

Last edited:

Krat0s

Can you set the activation time after all players are logged out?

Also, let me get this right, so I live in A2 with my tribe of 6, 3 of my members are in D3 and 2 in E5 and I log out leaving nobody at our base, does the ORP come on or not?

The reason I ask this is because on the current ORP in-game if you travel away from your base to another server the ORP activates even though you are still officially still on the server but just in another grid.

Webvoid

Plugin Developer
Can you set the activation time after all players are logged out?
Yes, if you set the time of non-protection after last tribe member disconnect to 0, the protection will activate immediately.

Also, let me get this right, so I live in A2 with my tribe of 6, 3 of my members are in D3 and 2 in E5 and I log out leaving nobody at our base, does the ORP come on or not?
Yes, our plugin works cluster-wide, not server-wide, meaning it takes in account players from ALL grid parts for every grid part protection.

The reason I ask this is because on the current ORP in-game if you travel away from your base to another server the ORP activates even though you are still officially still on the server but just in another grid.
Yep, I know, that's what I'm trying to make people who are like "Yo there is an embedded protection why would anyone go for a plugin you dumbass" understand but they don't seem to be all very likely to....