New Player Protection

New Player Protection 1.62

No permission to download

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
why is that not working for me?
everytime it s staying you are not protected.
I ty to install all new and Mod API too and tryed as normal Player (not admin)
dont working
Admins aren't protected. You will also have to remove yourself from the permissions plugin database

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

DDT

Hey, in the Permission Folder are
PluginInfo
Permissions
Permissions.dll
Config
ArkDB.db-wal
ArkDB.db-shm
ArkDB

which one is that . I opened all but dont saw anything with Players. And Permissions.dll i cant open

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Hey, in the Permission Folder are
PluginInfo
Permissions
Permissions.dll
Config
ArkDB.db-wal
ArkDB.db-shm
ArkDB

which one is that . I opened all but dont saw anything with Players. And Permissions.dll i cant open
You can use a program like DB Browser for Sqlite, and open the Permissions.db file. There should be a table with steam ids and current roles in there.

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
But NPP isn't made to accommodate admins playing, so once you log back in as an admin, you'll be unprotected again.

GMAN444

This doesn't seem to be working, had a buddy join and im getting tribe ID does not exist. But if i look at the .DB his tribe is in there...
1560305979684.png
1056067826 2019.06.11-21.08.21.695 39 1
^number is the tribe ID. he is not protect, and i cant run a NPP.reloadconfig or cheat NPP.ResetProtectionDays 1056067826
It acts like his tribe does not exist. And he is a new player under level 135 (39 to be exact) and he gets a not protected
1560305900720.png
1560305930131.png
Any input DEV? thanks

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
This doesn't seem to be working, had a buddy join and im getting tribe ID does not exist. But if i look at the .DB his tribe is in there...
View attachment 1844
1056067826 2019.06.11-21.08.21.695 39 1
^number is the tribe ID. he is not protect, and i cant run a NPP.reloadconfig or cheat NPP.ResetProtectionDays 1056067826
It acts like his tribe does not exist. And he is a new player under level 135 (39 to be exact) and he gets a not protected
View attachment 1842
View attachment 1843
Any input DEV? thanks

It looks like your friend may be an admin in the permissions database. NPP ignores admins when determining who can or can't damage npp structures or have protection.

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Any updates here? I am not sure why I cannot just run the command to refresh a tribe limit... Thoughts?
it sounds like you may be having the same issue as GMAN. A tribe with only admins cannot be refreshed or found with the NPP.ResetProtectionDays command.

Jairinho

are protections steamid based ? can players abuse it with new char after X day ?

i get my answer from disc thx

Last edited:
Can you add the option of put the npp hours that we want via command like "NPP.SetProtectionTime <TribeID> <Hours>"? Not only the reset one?