New Player Protection

New Player Protection 1.81

No permission to download
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

I would like to inform me if it is possible to use mysql in your plugin, to be yes as it is, to be would not have added this function to your plugin

sputtman

Hello. What is i doing wrong, i got the text up on my server your tribe is protected ** days ** hours ** min. But my building can still be dmg by enemy and i can hit other protected and dmg them? Kind regards

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Hello. What is i doing wrong, i got the text up on my server your tribe is protected ** days ** hours ** min. But my building can still be dmg by enemy and i can hit other protected and dmg them? Kind regards
Sounds like you are/were an admin and the plugin is ignoring you. Without more information there's no way to know. You can follow the instructions in discord to submit a bug report.

sputtman

Sounds like you are/were an admin and the plugin is ignoring you. Without more information there's no way to know. You can follow the instructions in discord to submit a bug report.
Ok. So if i use admin commands to build 2 bases, then delete the data file and restart server and dont log in as admin it should work ?

barnwellrd

Plugin Developer
Ok. So if i use admin commands to build 2 bases, then delete the data file and restart server and dont log in as admin it should work ?
Removing the affected players from the "admin" group in the permissions plugin db and resetting the tribes protection should work fine.

Kicore

barnwellrd,

I saw in the second patchnote on this plugin you may have had a solution for destroyed obelisks. I have spent over a month searching for a solution to this. If you or anyone reading this has a solution besides wiping the server, please share it with me.

DDT

why is that not working for me?
everytime it s staying you are not protected.
I ty to install all new and Mod API too and tryed as normal Player (not admin)
dont working