Mutes & Blacklist & IP Ban

Mutes & Blacklist & IP Ban 1.6

No permission to download

Markezzz

Is their a chance to get it work with multiple servers? So i ban 1 player on server 1 and the ban will synced with server 2, 3 etc.?

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Got a crash related do Mutes. Here is the dumpfile.
Dunno what was happening at the time in the server, only got the crash.

Thanks, Maybe help avoiding further crash.

Attachments

Ronniek09

Donators
I always had a problem with this plugin crashing, even after the last update. Id suggest disabling it until OwnProx can find time to fix it.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
I am using it, only problem i found is that the plugin may add some hours on a banned player.
And also you should add the possibility to execute every command with RCON.

I am using it, only problem i found is that the plugin may add some hours on a banned player.
And also you should add the possibility to execute every command with RCON.
Agree on Commands via Rcon. Don't you got crashes? I got some in ragnarok map... Dunno why. My saves occurr in 30 to 30 min. So crashes are a big bummer.

Last edited:

mudny

This plugin is great, but, because my game language is Chinese, so ,if I can choose the type of ClientChat message, it is really great!:LOL:

crazyyodatype

Donators
is it possible to have the incoming check on ip only, not ip+steamID . looking for a way to prevent multiple accounts by one person causing issues. also, its possible to have the ipban by steamid not just in game name

triickstr

anyway to have whitelisted people added so they don't get muted when saying a blacklisted word? (Usable to prevent staff members from getting muted when explaining something)

Revoolt

Donators
Ronniek09 did you test it already ? Can’t do it till Monday , please let us know if works fine . This will save my chat . And ownprox if you have time in future maybe an option to replace blacklisted words with **** or any other word we chose ! Thanks for update , really useful plugin .