Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
< BEWARE >
This user has scammed multiple server owners by selling this plugin for over $2,000. Many server owners are aware of him scamming and he's been outcasted from plenty of communities. He planted a virus and backdoor in the plugin he sold us. As you can see in the screenshots below. The file on the website is 100% safe and clean but beware of doing any interactions with him outside of this website. He's known to scam and plant virus in plugins. He is not a developer he stole this plugin from a legit developer and released it without the developer's consent.
< BEWARE >

Maticha is not a plugin dev,
He is a snake be warned and be careful working with him.

Note: I'm simplifying stating our interaction with this user and want to expose his actions towards the community. The plugin itself is fantastic and I'm happy he released it. Just want everyone to know he didn't create the plugin he stole it from a dev and scammed people out of money stating it was his to legally sell. As a result of this, he has been outcasted from the communities and other server owners are aware of this users actions. Many top server owners will all tell you to stay away from this user and interactions with him. Be cautious of this user and if you need any help with the plugins feel free to contact us we will gladly help and assist anyone seeking help.

backdoor.png
Screenshot_10.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_9.png

Last edited:

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
A dumb as will always stay a dumb as
You offerd to money i taked it cry me a river
I paid the dev to make them dont need he's permissions since the deal was its my plugins either way i will not got the source

People have the source they can check them and compile them their self

Thanks for the 2k anyway

nosborbr

First great work on it @Maticha.
Now the question.
On the configure we have [count] value ser to 1 or 0. It will be responsible to make they spawn or not I check it.
But have a way to make it do random only on one of it. But the criteria will be item resource and Dino.
Because now if I put 1 on all it will sapas 1 item one resource one Dino and one point to shop.
And I mean to be just one of it random.
Thank again for the great work.
And yes in sti try compile the code so I can add that option but still getting error. I will sennd the erro later.

Add
My ideal is to get a default option. When you type /box if you don’t enter the argument of it and if you type /box vip it will render the option on vip.

Last edited:

missplooy

Hey, thanks for this amazing looking plugin! But i am struggling so much getting this to work. I added it to my server and it doesn't work, i compiled the sources files but now i am lost in what to do. After the compiling is finished what do i do next. I have very little knowledge about coding and the api plugin stuff, i have the api shop and other plugins working on my server but the lootbox plugin doesn't want to work

missplooy

Got my lootboxes to work, i run a modded server with dino mods, i added alot of stuff, but now the server crashes everytime i open a box, is this because i added to much items, dinos and resources?

Any idea as to what is causing this?

479ae6e4c20b55f2099a766a46000e8b.png

{
"DBFilePath": "C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\Servers\TheIsland\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\LootBoxes",
"Messages": {
"prefix": "LootBoxes",
"NotExisting": "The LootBox '%lootbox%' doesn't exist!",
"Usage": "Please use /box <lootbox>",
"NoBox": "You don't have any '%lootbox%' Box left!",
"BoxReceived": "You've received the '%lootbox%' Box!"
},
"LootBoxes": {
"vip": {
"Items": {
"Count": 0,
"PossibleItems": [
{
"Amount": 1,
"MinQuality": 100,
"MaxQuality": 100,
"BlueprintChance": 100,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun'"
},
{
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper'"
},
{
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedPistol.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedPistol'"
}
]
},
"Dinos": {
"Count": 1,
"PossibleDinos": [
{
"Level": 450,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/RockGolem/RubbleGolem_Character_BP.RubbleGolem_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"Resources": {
"PossibleResources": [
{
"Amount": 10000,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
},
{
"Amount": 5000,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic'"
}
]
},
"RCONCommands": {
"PossibleCommands": [
{
"Command": "AddPoints %steamId% %amount%",
"MinPointShop": 100,
"MaxPointShop": 2000
}
]
}
}
}
}

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
Any idea as to what is causing this?

View attachment 816

{
"DBFilePath": "C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\Servers\TheIsland\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\LootBoxes",
"Messages": {
"prefix": "LootBoxes",
"NotExisting": "The LootBox '%lootbox%' doesn't exist!",
"Usage": "Please use /box <lootbox>",
"NoBox": "You don't have any '%lootbox%' Box left!",
"BoxReceived": "You've received the '%lootbox%' Box!"
},
"LootBoxes": {
"vip": {
"Items": {
"PossibleItems": [
{
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun'"
},
{
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedSniper'"
},
{
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedPistol.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedPistol'"
}
]
},
"Dinos": {
"Count": 1,
"PossibleDinos": [
{
"Level": 450,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/RockGolem/RubbleGolem_Character_BP.RubbleGolem_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"Resources": {
"PossibleResources": [
{
"Amount": 10000,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
},
{
"Amount": 5000,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic.PrimalItemResource_Polymer_Organic'"
}
]
},
"RCONCommands": {
"PossibleCommands": [
{
"Command": "AddPoints %steamId% %amount%",
"MinPointShop": 100,
"MaxPointShop": 2000
}
]
}
}
}
}
on the DBPATH dont use \ but /

First great work on it @Maticha.
Now the question.
On the configure we have [count] value ser to 1 or 0. It will be responsible to make they spawn or not I check it.
But have a way to make it do random only on one of it. But the criteria will be item resource and Dino.
Because now if I put 1 on all it will sapas 1 item one resource one Dino and one point to shop.
And I mean to be just one of it random.
Thank again for the great work.
And yes in sti try compile the code so I can add that option but still getting error. I will sennd the erro later.

Add
My ideal is to get a default option. When you type /box if you don’t enter the argument of it and if you type /box vip it will render the option on vip.
I think what this guy is trying to say and I would like to know the answer too, currently you can set the "count" value to 1 on all the categories (items, dinos, resources). Is there a way to make them universal so only 1 prize will be given (either a item dino or resource) but theres a chance it could be any one of them.

Maticha

Donators
Website
matichapvp.com
I think what this guy is trying to say and I would like to know the answer too, currently you can set the "count" value to 1 on all the categories (items, dinos, resources). Is there a way to make them universal so only 1 prize will be given (either a item dino or resource) but theres a chance it could be any one of them.
Uou can do it for items and reso since reso are items too then just put reso and item on the items field and put the reso count to 0 but for the dino its not

Compile it for yourself? If it had a backdoor do you really think he would provide the source code? https://github.com/Lkados?tab=repositories

The user who paid $2,000 is just a bit salty about buying the plugins for them only to be released shortly after
The point is mod/leadership should be commenting in this thread and providing insight - not leaving it up to users to comb through.

Regardless if it truly was a problem the site is hosting the file for download - I guess legally the fault would fall on the site owner and person who uploaded it really.

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Compile it for yourself? If it had a backdoor do you really think he would provide the source code? https://github.com/Lkados?tab=repositories

The user who paid $2,000 is just a bit salty about buying the plugins for them only to be released shortly after
Not salty, He removed the backdoor before uploading it to the public forums. Otherwise, he would have been banned on the spot and had his entire account removed. The result of the drama his dev left him because of his actions.

GamingOGs

CEO | GamingOG's LLC
Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
The point is mod/leadership should be commenting in this thread and providing insight - not leaving it up to users to comb through.

Regardless if it truly was a problem the site is hosting the file for download - I guess legally the fault would fall on the site owner and person who uploaded it really.
He's been outcasted from the mod and dev community as a result of it. Nobody trust's him outside of his server.