Question Help with ArkShop Config?

nemesisbpg

Hi all, I'm new to ArkApi, and the configs and what not. I tried to set up my own ArkShop based off the previous format, and now the plugin does not seem to load at all, no commands will work, I'm not sure what the problem is as I'm not very experienced, could I maybe get some help?

Attachments

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

xXDeathXx

Donators
I'm having issues also, thanks for posting this, hopefully we can get some help lol

xXDeathXx

Donators
my mistake posted in the wrong spot this reply was for if it was dealing with Atlas. Mod or admin free to del it sorry

V.UK

You had quite a few errors in your JSON file, most notably duplicate keys for the dino's - you cannot have Dino01 for all of them, each has to be unique. You also had some comma's missing and closing brackets. To check your JSON's moving forward always use a json validator: https://jsonlint.com/

I have amended your posted config but have skipped renaming the Dino keys as there are loads and that's your job! However I have renamed them up to Dino60 so to give you a clear understanding of what I mean by a "unique key"

Attachments

nemesisbpg

You had quite a few errors in your JSON file, most notably duplicate keys for the dino's - you cannot have Dino01 for all of them, each has to be unique. You also had some comma's missing and closing brackets. To check your JSON's moving forward always use a json validator: https://jsonlint.com/

I have amended your posted config but have skipped renaming the Dino keys as there are loads and that's your job! However I have renamed them up to Dino60 so to give you a clear understanding of what I mean by a "unique key"
Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it. You're amazing.

jamesiq

Here I am looking for folks that might be interested in such a thing, does anyone know if this works with Atlas also? Does anyone have a nice thick-juicy atlas config file to share so I can look-closely?