hair growth command

ravage007

Thread starter #1
I really need help making a plug-in for this on my server I always hate cutting my facial hair and it would be nice to be able to set the growing speed to 0 can someone make a plug-in that can let the other people on my server use SetFacialHairPercent <Length> and SetHeadHairPercent <Length> I know someone made a mod that lets you change the colors of a dino I would like something like that but for hair please and thank you

Zinf

Website
vk.com
Use the Permissions plugin. Just give certain people the opportunity to use this command. You can even make this feature a paid one.

ravage007

Thread starter #3
Use the Permissions plugin. Just give certain people the opportunity to use this command. You can even make this feature a paid one.
i do not get how you use the Permissions plugin that y i did not do it that way

Last edited:

Zinf

Website
vk.com
i do not get how you use the Permissions plugin that y i did not do it that way
The plugin allows you to give certain people the opportunity to use the admin commands that you write in it. For example, you can give the VIP category the ability to use the cheat givetome command. Or other commands that you allow. You can also allow a specific command to be used by all the people on your server.

ravage007

Thread starter #5
The plugin allows you to give certain people the opportunity to use the admin commands that you write in it. For example, you can give the VIP category the ability to use the cheat givetome command. Or other commands that you allow. You can also allow a specific command to be used by all the people on your server.
I understand that but I don't get an example on how to set that up

Website
vk.com
I understand that but I don't get an example on how to set that up
The "Permissions.Grant <Default> <SetFacialHairPercent>" command entered in the admin console or RCON will allow all players to use the SetFacialHairPercent command. I can’t say exactly how to enter the command for permission (I don’t use this plugin). Try the same "Permissions. Grant <Default> <cheat SetFacialHairPercent>". And better read how to configure this plugin here
https://arkserverapi.com/threads/permissions.14/