Getting this error while trying to claim the kits in my server, plus points system doesn`t work (ArkShop)

peladodaniel

Hi everyone, I am having an error message on my console when trying to claim a kit on my server, plus the point system does not work! i need help, i tried everything downloaded last version of the plugin, changing the config.json to an older version that worked a few days ago, reinstalled all the servers, downloaded the newest ArkApi....Nothing works!

Error: 07/31/20 17:51 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\kits.cpp ArkShop::Kits::GetPlayerKitsConfig) Couldn't parse config: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 1: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '[', '{', or a literal

Please help!, ty for the support!

Edit:
The file config.json was checked in a json valider and says its valid

Last edited:
Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Pelayori

Plugin Developer
Donators
That doesn't mean the config.json is invalid. That means that getting the player's owned kits from the DB (either MySQL or SQLite) does have formatting errors. If you are using mysql you could reset the wrong kit string to default (default is '{}') and that would probably solve it.