Extended RCON 1.0

No permission to download

Michidu

Administrator
Staff member
Michidu submitted a new resource:

Extended RCON - Extend rcon functionality

Added RCON commands:
  • GiveItemNum <SteamID> <ItemID> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint> - Gives item to player.
  • GiveItem <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint> - Same as GiveItemNum but uses blueprint instead of item id. Double quotes are not needed. Example: giveitem 123456789 blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves' 1 1 0
  • GiveItemToAll...
Read more about this resource...

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Can you provide an example with syntax for the spawndino command? I've tried based on provided syntax

SpawnDino <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <DinoLevel> <ForceTame> <X> <Y> <Z>

but I can't get it to work. I was going to get a player to test some breeding on the server so I was going to spawn him in a couple sets of animals via RCON but it keeps giving an error:

[316]Missing opening '"' in string property value: 12345678901234567 blueprint'/game/Atlas/Creatures/Parrot/Parrot_Character_BP' 20 1
[316]'SpawnDino': Bad or missing property 'blueprintPath'

Even if my blueprint path is wrong the command wants double quotes and won't work at all if I have the steamID in there, if I take the steam ID out and put the blueprint in doublequotes then it asks for distance and x, y and z offset.