[Event] DeathMatch

[Event] DeathMatch 2.6

No permission to download

KatKilmowski

Donators
Great addition! One question: is there a way to limit how long the event lasts? if some one joins and then goes and hides and afk then everyone is stuck?

the assumption is the event only ends when one player is left alive correct?
You could build an arena with walls so they can play hide and seek and still find them within the walled area. Well lit. That's my plan.

Advertisement

Official Game Server Partner

Yetisteven

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the teleport positions. I went and stood in the spots I want the players to teleport to, typed /tpos and got the info. Copy pasted it into the DeathMatch json, but they are now being teleported out into the ocean lol. Please Help!

Yetisteven

What is the command to manually start this event?
Deathmatch required the EventManager plugin. Assuming both are installed to your server (put the their folder in the API Plugin folder) simply use your ingame console and type "cheat startevent"

The Deathmatch will then start

Can you use this on the valguero map if so do you just rename the config file to that or is there a special way to name the config file for that map?

@OwnProx, I have everything stock but when teleported, right after the 30sec timer goes off, the deathmatch ends without any fight whatsoever, just picks a random winner.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated [Event] DeathMatch with a new update entry:

Event Manager 2.2

TDM now in working state
Automatically equip amour and items
Different colour armour for team based events
Fixed players not teleporting to event
Fixed players getting equipment in cases where they were not teleported
You now get ejected from dinosaurs for event teleport's
Fixed a bug where player inputs would remain disabled
Fixed a bug where tdm did not finish when a player was not teleported
Read the rest of this update entry...

OwnProx

Plugin Developer

Visual

Donators
I have not yet tested the new version but previously you could carry small tames such as a dodo and take items in and out of the event as well as being able to use commands like the shop while in the event, not sure if these things got fixed but I love seeing it updated still, thanks for your work!

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
I have not yet tested the new version but previously you could carry small tames such as a dodo and take items in and out of the event as well as being able to use commands like the shop while in the event, not sure if these things got fixed but I love seeing it updated still, thanks for your work!
Good point forgot about them thanks fixing them.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated [Event] DeathMatch with a new update entry:

Deathmatch Event 2.3

• Added schedules you can now schedule events along side random started ones Event Names ("Deathmatch" or "Team Deathmatch")
  • Events will now run in order ie Deathmatch than Tdm
  • First weapon is now auto equipted
  • Ranged weapons are now loaded with a full clip
  • Stopped dinos that are carried being teleported with the player
  • Fixed a bug where a player got teleported to the event even if player requirement was not met it only happened if someone got filtered from the queue...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Fatal error!

VERSION: 297.64
VCRUNTIME140.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff81607ca27) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
AZEventManager.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffff55ebdd4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
DeathmatchEvent.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffff4e8e563) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
AZEventManager.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffff55e8854) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007fffe2eb4262) + 80 bytes [D:\Github_Projects\ARK-Server-API\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:136]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff7f1ad4f37) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1080]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff7f198d3a0) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1288]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff7f18eb62f) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1170]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff7f049d38c) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2421]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff7f0498cec) + 0 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff7f049e3da) + 5 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff7f049e510) + 8 bytes [h:\trunk\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7f2917891) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff81f3784d4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff821dee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff821dee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

is there something i have wrong?

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
weird is that with default config and latest api and what did u do to produce this.

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
latest api, a modmap called TheOctopus, and this config https://pastebin.com/pLjpSz9d, now that i look at the config. if the structure protection is off would that cause a crash like that? also crashes right after teleporting also im not getting any gear
try with default weapons and equipment in config perhaps its a incorrect bp path try with default config let me know how it goes