[Event] DeathMatch

[Event] DeathMatch 2.1

No permission to download
Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Hi, I might be missing the absloulutely obvious, but in the update you added the ability to have events start automatically on startup, but I cant see the actual config option?
Basically, Im looking to run a fully automatic DM server, so as long as there are 2 players online it starts a match.
Currently, when I log in alone, the match fails to start but another match countdown doesnt start

Cheers

Arsenal_

It w
Hi, I might be missing the absloulutely obvious, but in the update you added the ability to have events start automatically on startup, but I cant see the actual config option?
Basically, Im looking to run a fully automatic DM server, so as long as there are 2 players online it starts a match.
Currently, when I log in alone, the match fails to start but another match countdown doesnt start

Cheers
It won't start another attempt till the time specified in the json file is up. By default from memory I think it's 45-60 minutes.
So it fails to start, then won't reattempt for that amount of time

Thanks, must have missed that config setting somehow :)

It w
It won't start another attempt till the time specified in the json file is up. By default from memory I think it's 45-60 minutes.
So it fails to start, then won't reattempt for that amount of time

Great addition! One question: is there a way to limit how long the event lasts? if some one joins and then goes and hides and afk then everyone is stuck?

the assumption is the event only ends when one player is left alive correct?

Despouiket

Hi i like your api is very nice man good job, i just want to add if is possible a option for disable shop and kit in deathmatch. Thank you

I still have the problem of players not getting teleported. Isn't there a way to check if the players is in the desired arena zone, if not kick him from the event? I couldn't determine what they were doing when the teleport happened. (some ideas: Junping, standing on sand, submerged in water, Picked some item, acessing dinos inventory, holding a offline player body, falling, shity Computer.

Last edited:

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
I still have the problem of players not getting teleported. Isn't there a way to check if the players is in the desired arena zone, if not kick him from the event? I couldn't determine what they were doing when the teleport happened. (some ideas: Junping, standing on sand, submerged in water, Picked some item, acessing dinos inventory, holding a offline player body, falling, shity Computer.
add more spawns! try to add as much as possible!

I think its only allows 5 players to spawn in. I have 7 spawn points setup. IS their a way to allow more then 5 players to spawn in?
Some other bugs I noticed is players not getting spawned in the even but have their items which don't allow the event to end and also traps people into the event.
It appears that I have to have 3 equipment sets? So If I only want one standard set, I actually have to replicate that 3 times in the json file.
One option I thought would be useful is to have a even timer to have the event only last so long.
A other option the ability to change death count so if you die you could have say 2 more lives, where person with most kills wins. A tie could give a overtime round where all but say the people that are tied stay in till the last person is alive.
Its a good mod, but does have some bad bugs, hopefully we can get those fixed.
I also noticed one sever saids "Event Manager Detected - Disabling Player rewards for people in EventManager! This is in the API when it starts up every time. My test server said this too, but I had accidentally had the DeathmatchEvent in a other folder labeled that or the AZEventManger when I first started it up, after fixing that no more message, but this live server was setup correctly and I still get this message.
Also, would it be possible to actually have two or more events on the same server?

Visual

Donators
I think its only allows 5 players to spawn in. I have 7 spawn points setup. IS their a way to allow more then 5 players to spawn in?
Some other bugs I noticed is players not getting spawned in the even but have their items which don't allow the event to end and also traps people into the event.
It appears that I have to have 3 equipment sets? So If I only want one standard set, I actually have to replicate that 3 times in the json file.
One option I thought would be useful is to have a even timer to have the event only last so long.
A other option the ability to change death count so if you die you could have say 2 more lives, where person with most kills wins. A tie could give a overtime round where all but say the people that are tied stay in till the last person is alive.
Its a good mod, but does have some bad bugs, hopefully we can get those fixed.
I also noticed one sever saids "Event Manager Detected - Disabling Player rewards for people in EventManager! This is in the API when it starts up every time. My test server said this too, but I had accidentally had the DeathmatchEvent in a other folder labeled that or the AZEventManger when I first started it up, after fixing that no more message, but this live server was setup correctly and I still get this message.
Also, would it be possible to actually have two or more events on the same server?
I've currently got over 30 spawn points for my setup and have successfully had 8+ players join at a time.

Yes it does seem that it requires at least 3 equipment sets, not sure why but I've just replicated all 3.

Everything else has run fine on my end except for 1 player disconnecting just as they got teleported and when they logged back in the event was over and they were left in the Deathmatch Arena by themselves, nothing a /suicide command can't fix though.

I'd suggest looking into your EventManager config to find what's causing your issue?

I still had issues when teleporting the players.
Added 60 Spawn Points.
Almost all the players get teleported, but some of them didn't get teleported.
Can't they be teleported like arkhome Plugin? (Added a /tp arena, near the actual arena for the slow pc guys to go before get teleported). But problem persists.
I will try to debug more, this time only 10 players joined the queue.

Attachments