Advertisement

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

Monetise Your Game Server

OwnProx

Plugin Developer
OwnProx updated [Event] DeathMatch with a new update entry:

Deathmatch Event Update 2.0

added /emreload - reloads event manager config
Added option to enable event to run when server is started or not Added option to toggle auto event if false you have to start events manually Fixed a memory leak on unloading the event dll (using plugins.unload console command)

Players in event kill fix
TDM support added (will be a later release)

Players in queue damage fix
Players outside the event damage fix

Config changes to both events and event manager (Require's new...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Arsenal_

Hi. Just wondering if this NEEDS the arkshop plugin to function. Planning on using it without any of the shop functionality, rewards entry fee etc. But even with the values set to 0, will this still call to that plugin?
Thanks

docjones

Donators
hi. i'm testing the dm event in my server, but have a problem.
After ppl doing the /join they fill up the inventory and when doing teleport to the event they go to the arena with all the items they want (ascendant guns /armors, potions,meat)..., can you fix this?
thanx

hey OwnProx, i have PvE servers and would love to incorporate this plugin into my servers as a fun event. however it seems that damage to players is still disabled when in the event..is that in some way possible to configure? players participating in the event become vulnerable to player damage?

do it could work on others map?Do we need to add these json when we use others map?

do it only work on TheIsland and Ragnarok?how to make it work on others map?

Attachments

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
do it could work on others map?Do we need to add these json when we use others map?

do it only work on TheIsland and Ragnarok?how to make it work on others map?
If you want the deathmatch to rule on another map you simply name the config of the map: for example Aberration: Aberration_P
Just follow the same name of the world map save.

Hi, I am testing the plugins, Had a bit of problem.
1- Something bugged when the player get nocked out in the event. (It consider the other player win)
2- Sometimes when teleporting the player to the arena, It won't teleport the player, and give the items to that player.( If you Stand on a dino it wont teleport you to the arena. (you recieve the items but wont teleport.(http://prntscr.com/kdntv3) Possible to dupe the DM items. ( you get in queue, naked, Stand on a dino (not ride it) giffin or paracetarium. It will simulate a teleport, but you get stuck on the dino. Open the dino inventory, put the items inside the dino.) The Death match will be bugged, only finishes if you die, or all the other players on the arena dies.
3- If the char is in free fall during the teleport stage, it won't teleport the char (when you hit the ground you get stuck). If the char is sleeping, it won't teleport the player.
Those are the bugs that I found for now... will be looking for more.

Foppa

Staff member
Website
foppasgaming.com
Hi, I am testing the plugins, Had a bit of problem.
1- Something bugged when the player get nocked out in the event. (It consider the other player win)
2- Sometimes when teleporting the player to the arena, It won't teleport the player, and give the items to that player.( If you Stand on a dino it wont teleport you to the arena. (you recieve the items but wont teleport.(http://prntscr.com/kdntv3) Possible to dupe the DM items. ( you get in queue, naked, Stand on a dino (not ride it) giffin or paracetarium. It will simulate a teleport, but you get stuck on the dino. Open the dino inventory, put the items inside the dino.) The Death match will be bugged, only finishes if you die, or all the other players on the arena dies.
3- If the char is in free fall during the teleport stage, it won't teleport the char (when you hit the ground you get stuck). If the char is sleeping, it won't teleport the player.
Those are the bugs that I found for now... will be looking for more.
Thanks for the report and good findings!

GamingOGs

Donators
Website
gamingogs.com
Can't begin to explain how awesome this plugin is! Really, Great job on this!

Had a question for you;
How do I setup this plugin to work for a PVE server? Since it's PVE you can't kill players naturally. So how do I setup so when the event starts their able to pvp?