DoC

Banned
@stibog If I have already setup a DiscordVIP permission Group and Discord Role can I set this to assign users to those particular groups? Rather than setting up new ones?

TIA

Advertisement

Monetise Your Game Server

Want to monetise your ARK Server? Create your own webstore at tebex.io

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
Since u have different name here than on my Discord, I'll answer you here :) The only thing currently missing in atlas is the Company Name. I'll find a way to fetch that soon.. :) Two users are already running this on 4x4 atlas grids. Issues seem sorted out now with the 1.0 beta6 where I implemented 100% safe multi-threading. And 1.0 is very close.

I've also added chat colors, tag with colors and nickname colors, that looks same on all clustered servers. Based on permission group.

woolypenguin

Plugin Developer
Donators
woolypenguin updated Discord Integrator with a new update entry:

Total rewrite of whole underlying functionality.
- Now supports as many clustered servers as you'd like
- Depends on MySql. SqLite support will be implemented.
- Works in Atlas too, but missing tribenames.
- Colored nicknames tags and message.
- Crosschat not using RCON. Fully working with colors.
Read the rest of this update entry...

gemnewton

Hello,

I really want a cross chat that works and so far all the free ones don't work for me, so I am willing to pay if assurance can be made that it will work on my servers.

I do have my servers through a host and I use the tcadmin and all on the same machine (according to the host), would this plugin still work with that? The host is craft and survive by the way.

Thank you.